Banging like Rabbits

Lemon Warning🍋

In the small hallway in front of the door inside the penthouse suite of Midnight's Soiree hotel in Tokyo, the exit to Izuku's portal opens and spits the three pro heroes out of it. Izuku however merely walks out of the warpgate before closing it like a zipper behind him. He turns and smirks at the three women now in the love hotel room with him. Midnight cutting to the point, has already stripped out of her black sequin dress all the way down to her lingerie underneath. The purple lace bra and panties gives Izuku glimpses of what they're hiding beneath. Seeing the lust filled look in Rumi's eyes Izuku makes it a point to warp her clothes right off of her, including her undergarments in fear she would tear up the dress that he had made for her. Yuu however gets the zipper to her dress stuck as she tries to take it off needing Nemuri to assist her in removing the purple gown. 

"Alright runt, you've kept me waiting long enough. Time to stop my heat before it happens." Rumi quickly kicks Izuku onto the giant heart shaped bed in the center of the room before unceremoniously ripping the buttons off of his white shirt revealing his toned muscles on his stomach and chest. From there she snaps the leather belt he was wearing with a quick tug then forcibly rips him out of his pants and underwear. Once again his dick springs up, this time smacking Rumi on the mouth as it sprang to attention. She grins though her expression is slightly covered before discarding what's left of his clothes.

"Well there's no beating around the bush with her is there?" Nemuri asks in a breathy tone as she lifts Izuku's head and sets him in her lap. "I'm surprised you didn't choke yourself out with that monster earlier Rumi. Are you going in for round two?" 

"More like rounds 2 through 10." She responds before lifting up her large perfectly round breasts and slamming them on his lap. Both of her titties jiggle from the sudden movement before their owner lifts them up and enelops the shaft pressing on her lips in the caramel skinned mounds of milk. Much like before she takes the majority of Izuku's length into her mouth before starting to vigorously bob her head up and down as she violently licks the head of his penis. 

"Don't hog him Rumi. We haven't had a chance to have any fun yet." Yuu pouts seeing the rabbit themed hero go to town on Izuku's cock. Slurping and gorging herself on the length repeatedly, creating insanely lewd noises as she does so.

"D-don't worry about that. You ever watched Hentai? What say I give you the tentacle treatment?" Izuku stammers for a moment before regaining his composure and transforming his fingers into the long spindly tendrils associated with his birth quirk. Before she could respond, the tendrils under his control quickly extend and grab her wrists and legs before hoisting her above them. Midnight watches on in slight fear as the black tendrils start to slither their way along Yuu's flawless long legs and around her arms. Slithering slowly across her skin towards her womanhood and breasts, almost acting like they have a mind of their own as the tips of each tendril maneuver and crawl under her lingerie. With a flick of his finger the undergarments that Yuu is wearing are snapped off of her, revealing a neatly shaven pussy and large red nipples on the mountain of a woman. Looking at Izuku in slight fear, Yuu couldn't help but feel aroused as her inner masochist is coming out, her body on full display to the others in the room, the very predicament she was in was turning her on. Noticing this, Izuku tugs the tendril connected to his thumb making it latch on to her nipples.

"How did you do that?" Nemuri asks before Izuku moves one of the snake-like appendages towards Nemuri for her to see it. The tip opens up like the petals of a flower allowing Nemuri to see just how he is managing to tease Yuu before that tendril she is looking at suddenly and quickly turns and latches on to Yuu's clit. The blonde woman moans loudly feeling her nipples and the bud of her clit being tugged and sucked on by the tendrils.