Showering Alone Time

Deciding to skip out on the bus ride back to the dorms, Izuku opens a large gate between there and the main campus letting everyone walk through it or ride the bus if they wanted to. Aizawa decided to just take the bus back, so did Bakugou but most of the class had taken the portal back to the campus. Izuku and Himiko however vanish as they walk through the portal heading right to the aircraft hanger sized room Izuku had created inside his dorm. The lavish marble and quartz bathroom was a welcome invitation from the chaos that had happened today. Statues of female heroes and of his girlfriends stood decorating the bathroom in all their naked glory. The bathroom fixtures made of pure gold greeted them upon their entrance to the showers. Izuku takes a step back and watches as Himiko dances out of her clothing. Her wide hips allowed her skirt to slide down her pristine flesh like water. Next he watches as she wiggles her way out of her top, the large sweater dragging her breasts up with it before releasing them from the fabric prison.

"Why can you always make some of the best stuff? I mean, this is literally over the top and you're most likely going to lose it when we go into the second year dorms." Himiko then turns to a statue of her with it being in a rather emphasizing pose of her chest. "I still say this one has my chest too small."

"I personally prefer the real thing over the replica though." Izuku goes up behind Himiko with only his boxers preventing his body from being completely bare and begins groping from under her arms to hold her massive breasts. "So my little seductress, would you like to start some fun in the roman bath first, or go into the shower and see how that lovely ass of yours shakes in the single tub?"

Himiko turned to Izuku and connected him into a kiss while moving her hand into his boxers to grab ahold of him. "First I'd like to ask you a few questions about what you did with Handyman. Where'd you put him and Kurogiri?"

"Back in that crappy bar. Dumbass should've taken the hint and not tried to attack UA when I warned him."

"Warned him?" Izuku swore under his tongue for letting it slip out. "Izuku. Where did you really go when you left during lunch? Answer me or you're sleeping in a dog house tonight."

Not wanting to take the thought of making the blond do this, the AFO user agreed to say the truth. "Shigaraki invaded UA and tried to steal information about class 1-A. I caught him and told him it was a stupid idea. He didn't listen and here we are."

"So Shigaraki has the information on everyone in the class?"

"Nope." Izuku held up a copy of the fake files he had while giving a huge smirk. "He's got different files that are completely made up by me."

Himiko looked at a name to see one for her. "Milk Tank? Really?"

"What? You call when you shake your lactating tits around the 'Milk Shake'. What's wrong with that?"

"You called Momo's quirk 'Cum Tank', Ochako's 'Thick Ass', Tsu's 'Frog Legs'. Nobody with half a brain would believe these are correct for a Hero Course quirks."

"....Shigaraki believed it."

"Shigaraki's a fucking idiot that's a spoiled brat in the body of a grown man. Do you honestly call that a crowning achievement?" Izuku shrugged before dropping his boxers.

"So, we doing this, or not....cowgirl?" Izuku made a pocket dimension to put a cowgirl hat and put it on Himiko's head before walking towards the roman bath.

"Alright then, let's make my steed nice and happy while I ride him." The two walked into the shallow waters for Izuku to sit down and Himiko to sit on top of his lap facing him. "Well then, I guess you're ready to start from how hard you are back here." She pushed Izuku's back down as her breasts hung over his face. "Now suck."