(un)Holy Intervention

Waking up to a loud noise, Ibara glanced at her clock to notice it was only three in the morning. 'What on earth is going on to wake me?' The sounds of silent moans caught her attention to stand up and head towards her door. From what it sounded like, her classmate Yui who was on the same floor of her dorm room was in some sort of pain to head towards her door. "Is she alright?" Seeing the door open a crack, Ibara had slowly pushed it forward enough to see inside near a mirror that her classmate had. Upon seeing the reflection, she noticed her classmate on her bed on top of Izuku with her other classmate Pony beside her. All three were naked and falling into their own lustful desires as the holy girl would put it.

"Alright Yui. ready for load number 36?"

"Please. *moan* Mark my insides~" Ibara stepped back upon hearing this to hear another shout before Pony started speaking.

"My turn again. So do you want American pie or a large piece of cake this round?"

"Hmm. That is a good question. Decisions. Decisions."

"The fact they indulge in that on the same floor I am on is insulting." Ibara walked back to her dorm room rather irritated now. She didn't enjoy the fact she constantly saw Izuku flaunting the sexual acts him and the girls were doing, but also in a way couldn't blame them for enjoying a relationship. She did however wish not to do anything as such and would prefer them not to due to her religion pushing to deny such antics until marriage. "I need to find a way to at least limit this. I am certain I am not the only one getting angered by the constant reveal of these acts. Then again, Midoriya does try to limit himself around Eri. Perhaps if I could get her to stay around him more, he may relent and push to remain in a stoic state. But how would I allow her to do such a thing? I am not her mother, so I have no reason to have her listen." As she spoke about this, the thought of possibly being a mother to Izuku's child came to her head to make her blush. "Get a hold of yourself, Ibara! Those acts are to be left to married men and women! Not for a woman that is out of wed...lock..." As she said this, an idea formed in her head.

Going into her drawer, she found a blank marriage certificate her mother had given her in case she found someone worth marrying at UA. "If I remember correctly, Kendo said he draws a line at adultery. This is ingenious. If I have Midoriya marry me, he'll be forced to control himself, reduce the level of sexual acts done, Eri will keep him preocupied and I shall tame any final urges at the end of the night for him as his wife. It is fool proof." Unknown to her, a certain white haired boy overheard everything with the sound of Pony shouting starting to wake up Setsuna above their dorm room to stomp on the floor.

"HEY! I GET THAT WHAT'S HAPPENING IS VERY HOT AND SEXY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

The next day

Enjoying a peaceful afternoon, Izuku had decided to let Eri play in the swimming pool that is offered to the students of class A. Fuyumi had agreed to watch over her in the pool as she swam around with excitement. "That's it, Eri. Just like that." The small girl continued to swim towards her one mother with a life vest on to avoid her sinking. To the side, Tsu sat with her feet in the water smiling at the scene alongside Momo, Mina and Ochako.

"Such a nice day out today." Izuku opened his dimensional portal to pull out an iced tea and opened multiple other ones in front of the girls sitting on the poolside. Once they went into it, they pulled out their favorite cold drink to enjoy it and beat the heat. "Anyone seen Shoko, Himiko and Toru?"

"Shoko had a health examination today with Recovery Girl and will probably be gone for another hour." Fuyumi spoke up from the pool with Momo explaining where the other two were after.