Heated Date with Two Girls

Izuku, Shoko and Fuyumi went towards the outdoor restaurant with each one wearing a zip up hoodie to avoid any chills as well as it being the easiest thing for them to get on after a day of enjoying the sun and avoiding the heat, "Well this looks nice." Fuyumi pointed out seeing a sea theme of a sunken pirate ship inside a coral reef.

"So how about we get a table? I don't know about you girls, but I'm kinda hungry after being out in the sun all day."

"I'm hungry for your dick." Shoko says under her breath but neither Izuku or Fuyumi appear to have heard her.

"Ok. But Shoko and I can pay for ourselves. I don't wanna be rude."

"Fuyumi. We're going to pay anyway. I stole Endeavor's credit card again."

"Wait. Did you say, again?" Izuku asked the older sister to hold her head down in shame a bit.

"A few years back, Shoko and I kinda 'borrowed'" Fuyumi says this emphasising the word with air quotes. "Our dad's card. To make things simple, we go out sometimes to get something nice to wear when we're away from dad as well as go eat at a nice restaurant to avoid his offers for quirk marriages."

"...Dick." The girls looked at Izuku who made this comment. "Sorry. That was to Endeavor, not you two."

"Hello you three. How can I help you?" A hostess greeted them at the entrance, standing in front of a novelty pirate ship wheel. Izuku asks for a table for three and the hostess collects three menus and leads them to a more secluded spot under an outcropping of the coral reef decor. Nearby it is a decent sized fish tank fitted with portholes and with the appearance of a pirate's treasure chest. "Can I start you three off with something to drink?" The hostess asked, Izuku and Shoko to order some fountain soda while Fuyumi ordered a spiked lemonade. They looked through the menus after this for them to start getting ideas about what they want.

"The flounder sounds tasty." Fuyumi looks down at a flounder with some spring greens to accompany it with a spiced sauce made with peppers and miso.

"I think I'll go for theE!" Izuku raised his voice a bit, feeling something on his inner thigh. Looking down, he saw Shoko's hand brush over him with her face looking completely calm with this. 'Something tells me you're pushing for the first date for some action. Goddamn teenage hormones. You're not helping right now!' Izuku mentally shouted to himself with a waiter bringing their drinks. He then got everyone's order, Shoko's being by far the most expensive requesting an almost 1,000,000 yen Sashimi dish of BlueFin Tuna, Izuku a bit more modest with a request of an entire king crab as well as American signal crayfish and maine lobster with a side of steamed vegetables and garlic butter sauce. Fuyumi's Flounder was easily the least expensive out of the three dishes.

"You're just trying to max out his cards aren't you?"

"Yes." Her response was exactly what her sister expected, causing the older woman to sigh audibly hearing this.

"Let's just hope he doesn't get really pissed off with this and give us an earful again." Fuyumi started to drink from her lemonade with Izuku asking a bit about the girls.

"So you're a third year in Jr High? What school do you go to?"

"I'm homeschooled by a private tutor." Shoko answered, somewhat irritated. "The closest thing I'll have to being part of a real school is going to be UA." Her slight irritation was also not helped with her trying to undo the knot on Izuku's swim trunks with her nondominant hand.

"You're going to try for UA too!?" Izuku felt a bit of happiness hearing this while feeling the girl struggle with his pants..

"Actually, I have a recommendation. A little easier for me to get in that way with the chances of me not being inside the school being kinda slim."