Quite the Prankster

"So... What am I looking at?" Himiko asks Izuku as he and Hisashi are cooking up something weird in the kitchen.

"I'm pulling a prank on Dad-Might and Dad is helping me with it. I'm making him a peanut butter and anchovies sandwich and Dad is cooking squid ink pasta to put in a bowl above his door." Izuku responds as Himiko walks up a small step ladder that Inko uses in the kitchen to look at the inky black abyss cooking in a large pot on the stove.

"I thought you liked Squid ink Pasta? Why are you wasting it?"

"We're not wasting it, in fact I've already made the servings for the rest of us, this just has a lot more ink in it. We're trying to see if we can dye All Might's hair black with this mainly because it'll look funny. As for the sandwich, that was Izuku's idea." Hisashi responds by pulling a wooden ladle out of the black sauce only to see that the end has turned black as well.

"Dad-Might thinks Anchovies are an abom-i'm-tation."

"Abomination."

"Yeah that word."

"You know how mad he's going to be?"

"This is what he gets for what he and Izuku pulled on me last week."

"What did you do?" Himiko asked.

"Replaced his hair gel with elmer's glue and put flour in the hair dryer. Mom got caught in the crossfire on that one and I'm pretty sure she's out to get all three of us." Izuku responds looking slightly paranoid about what his mom might be planning.

"Himiko. Izuku. Nejire's here for lunch." Inko spoke up from the door with the blue haired girl running in and hugging Himiko and Izuku.

"Hey you two! How are you?" She stops when the young girl starts smelling something and holding her nose. "What smells fishy?"

"Izuku made a fish sandwich for his dad and put peanut butter in it and Dad for One is making a squid ink sauce or something for a prank they're doing." Himiko pointed out.

"Eww. That sounds so gross." She started laughing a bit with Hisashi cooling the concoction he had made down almost instantly with a quirk before placing it on top of the door for when Toshinori would return home. "So does this happen often in this house?"

"...Enough." Himiko and Inko answered at the same time with the mother leading the small children to the table and started eating. The three began talking about what they could play while the door to the home opened.

"I'm home!" Toshinori started walking into the dining area with the giant pot of overly inked squid pasta dropping on him. Hisashi and the kids began laughing as the pro pulled the pot off and showed his entire head completely black from the ink.

"Seems someone had a fight with a squid and lost." Hisashi smirked for Toshinori to walk over to his sandwich that was made for him believing it was Inko who made it.

"I guess I deserved tha-PFFF!" He immediately took a bite of the sandwich and spat it out tasting the anchovies in them. Sadly, Inko was right in front of him to have the food hit her in the face. "Sorry dear." Toshinori quickly hands her a paper towel to get the spat sandwich off of herself.

"It's fine. It's fine. I was looking to shower today after cleaning up from lunch anyway. Now why don't you go and get the ink off. You said you had another shift today?"

"Yeah. I was able to get away for lunch, but there was an incident and they needed me to come in during the afternoon."

"Well just so you know, me and the kids are going to pick up a pet later today and the girls and I have something Special planned for you three later. And Hisashi, if my carpets aren't cleaned by the time we get back from the breeder you're going to be a world of hurt."