American Lover

The evening came with a small party as a way to celebrate the I Island expo being done. Thanks to the assistance of Momo, the girls were all given rather nice dresses that showed off the feminine beauty for some guys in the room to even try to pick them up. This ended as expected with them saying they were already seeing someone and pointed to Izuku who tried to spend as much time with Melissa as possible considering they probably would never be able to see one another much anymore. As this happened though, Melissa was beginning to show a bit of a flushed face for Izuku to check her.

"You ok, Mel? You're not looking so well."

"I'm fine. I'm just a little uneasy right now." Melissa tried to play it off as she wanted to surprise Izuku a little tonight when the party ended. 'Just calm down, Melissa. Only a little longer. Just hold out for a little longer and then he's all yours.'

The group continued to mingle with several people coming to Izuku to try and get his assistance to sponsor their support gear or even get close enough to All Might to become a model for their gear. For the most part though, the party was kinda boring for Izuku to start messing with some of the girls when he had the chance. Nothing too ridiculous. Just lifting their skirts when they were in front of a table to play with their underwear or even making an illusion for him to grope them while making it seem like nothing to the people around.

The party finally ended with the girls and Izuku heading to their hotel. All Might decided to stay behind to talk with David upon his request to leave the group able to walk without reporters or fans following. Once they reached the hotel floor that was bought out by All Might for the trip, Izuku was dragged to one of the rooms by Melissa hoping to complete the final bit of what she wanted to do that night.

"So are we doing anything special?"

"You'll see. I had to give a bunch of favors to the girls for tonight's fun." Melissa opened the door to the king sized bed that was given to Izuku specifically so he wouldn't have to worry about breaking anything and pushed on the bed. Melissa then turned around to lock the door and start unzipping her dress from behind to have it drop on the floor. "Now Izuku, I think it's time we get reacquainted. Don't you think~" Izuku smiled as he saw Melissa turn to face him and lick his lips at the American Pie he was going to have.

Lemon Warning🍋

Izuku watched as Melissa walked over to him only wearing a pink leopard themed thong that hardly covered her front. She got right in front of his face and began kissing his lips, pressing her naked breasts on his chest before moving her hands to unbutton his dress shirt. She pushed the AFO user to his back and unbuttoned the last few buttons of his shirt to reveal his toned chest. "Oh my, Izu. I don't remember this muscular body of yours~ I wonder what else you're hiding from me~"

Smirking, Izuku began slapping Melissa's ass for her to let a small shriek out. "And I don't remember this fine ass being so huge. I can't wait to make this mine tonight." Melissa Smirked before leaning back and unbuckling Izuku's pants and pulling out his semi erect dick. "Quite an eager one, aren't we?"

"You have no idea how long I've fantasized about this thing pounding into me. That reminds me, Himi said you can make a female clone of yourself. Any chance you can make that female clone have male genitals too?"

"I like where this is going. Let me up and I'll show you~" Melissa moved to be kneeling on the bed as Izuku stood and pulled off his last bits of clothing to be fully naked. Once done, he began making a clone of Izumi with his dick on her for Melissa to have both Izuku's stare at her and start having their members placed in front of her face. "Well, there you go Mel. Why don't you have a little fun with both of us and tell us how you like the taste."