Explosive Maiden

Few weeks passed since Izuku's late night soiree with Shoko and Fuyumi for the two to spend a regular bit of time with the group. Not long after this incident, Inko found out about their actions to accept the two into her house and as Izuku's girlfriends with loving arms. She was however uneasy with the fact Shoko said she was aiming for being pregnant with Izuku's child rather bluntly. Especially when she learned of Shoko's and Fuyumi's father being the number 2 hero. She got over it at least with today the group beginning to head out.

    While on the way down the street, Fuyumi bent down to talk to Izuku. "So where are we going?"

    "A close family friend's house. Her name's Mitsuki Bakugou."

    "Why?"

    "Well her son Bakugou is out of the house visiting her ex husband and she doesn't have anyone to talk to. Since her son's a loud...The words I have to describe him shouldn't be heard by a woman. They're that unpleasant and he is even more so." The older woman winced hearing this. "But regardless, she's still kinda lonely and she was at least hoping to have some company from mom since they're close. She is also very young; she turns 33 in a few months."

    Shoko slowed down to remember the conversation Izuku had about a certain ash blond. "This is the mother of that asshole you and Himiko hate with a passion, isn't it?"

    "Yes." Izuku, Himiko and Nejire answered bluntly with a face that showed they weren't happy.

    "So she's a milf then?" Shoko bluntly asks.

    "And a fine looking one at that." Izuku smiles before having a karate chop hit his head.

    "Don't say stuff like that, Izuku. Mitsuki looks at you like family." Inko scolds her son for him to accept this. Standing in front of a rather nice house, Inko rings the doorbell with Camie looking up rather impressed.

    "What does she do?"

    "She's a graphics designer and a model, primarily for the local college's art department. Though she doesn't do nude modeling. They pay her a healthy sum since she also majored in art and can help the students as a Teacher's Assistant."

    "A body like hers is one that is perfect for modeling." Himiko licks her lips thinking about possibly taking her with Izuku's equipment.

    The door opened up revealing a woman with platinum blond short spiky hair, it barely reaching her shoulders, with piercing red eyes. "Inko! So nice to see you again." Mitsuki quickly hugged and picked up the short woman showing her age and excitement in seeing her close friend.

    "Mitsuki." Inko smiled before being let down.

    "It's good to see you again, Aunt Mitsuki."

    "Oh my god Izuku. You're freaking massive! How many quirks do you have now? You look like you can lift a car with one hand!" Mitsuki's attention quickly deviates from Inko to Izuku as she yanks up his shirt and starts feeling up his muscles. "So defined. Whatever you're doing to keep them this way is working. Especially with that harem of yours."

    Izuku froze hearing this. "Y-you know about that?"

    "Of course! Who do you think Inko talks to when she's away from your apartment? She comes over here and knits baby booties and gabs about all the pretty girls in your harem. Side note, way to go fucking the number 2's daughters. I've seen pictures of them and the pics don't do the real image justice." Mitsuki looked towards the girls to begin going down the line of the girls she knew from info Inko gave her. "So you must be Camie, you're Shoko and you're Fuyumi. Inko's told me a lot about you girls." She smiled before turning to Izuku. "I'm surprised you haven't put a bun in one of their ovens yet."