Characteristics of a True Hero: Humility

"Jeez. What happened to you two?" Pony questions seeing the disheveled and hobbling forms of Setsuna and Kinoko as they stumble out of a pocket dimension opening that Izuku had manifested in thin air.

"You look like the aftermath of a victim of tentacle hentai." Reiko says in an unamused voice, though mentally she was laughing hysterically.

"That's... because... we were."

"H-his shroom is..." Kinoko's wobbly legs failed her, causing Izuku to snatch her into the air with a telepathy quirk in order to avoid her hitting the ground. "I can't describe it Shroom."

"I'm not surprised you two ended up like this, that silly little rivalry of yours has led you to where you are now." Yui scolds glaring at the two of them, mainly because she wasn't involved in what had happened.

"You two are nothing but lecherous harlots. I can't even look at you." Ibara, as chaste as ever, turns her back on the two latest inclusions to the Deku harem and storms off.

"She doesn't know what she's missing out on, I'll be sure to get her to become my little succubus in the future." Izuku says with a smirk before restoring the energy to both Kinoko and Setsuna allowing them to walk, not having to be supported by one of his quirks.

"How long were you in there for?"

"3 days in the relative time that is within that specific pocket dimension. Out here, probably half a second at most. The time dilation is kinda weird when I get distracted by beautiful women." Izuku explains.

"How... what? I'm confused." Pony tries to figure out what Izuku is saying and how the dimension works.

"To put it simply, I can make 1 day out here equal 1 year in there, think of it like the hyperbolic time chamber or realm of spirit and time from Dragon Ball Z/Super however I can also stop time entirely which also stops it out here for everyone else, well relatively speaking. I can speed time up so fast in there that it makes the time out here microseconds for millenia within the quirk. Since people aren't adapted to living in that sort of environment and you're still acclimated to the time out here, you don't age." Steam started to show itself on Pony's head trying to understand it for her to start swirling around trying to understand.

"So in short, you can make time seem almost nonexistent in your pocket dimension."

"Basically yes, it's a sort of singularity after all. Time and physics don't make sense there."

"Hence the point you had a floating jar of cookies in there. That reminds me, you promised to give me the recipe for those oatmeal raisin ones." Setsuna pointed out for the AFO wielder to conjure the recipe out of a portal and hand it to her.

"Well anyway, I'm going to go find Ibara and hopefully calm her down." Itsuka pointed this out as her legs began to quiver a bit.

"What's with her? She looks like Camie after I finger her for half an hour."

"Something tells me our class rep is attracted to you." Setsuna smirked saying this while Kinoko patted Izuku's groin.

"Something tells me she really wants to take this mushroom for another spin, shroom."

Leaning into Izuku's ear, the self amputation quirk user smiled while telling him a little information about Itsuka that would intrigue Izuku. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"You know what to do. Make her crawl on her hands and knees and beg for it like me."

Everyone stared at Setsuna after this for a notable cricket to be heard. "Just don't break our class rep. That's all I'm asking. If she goes, Monoma is our class representative." Yui explains for this to be an irritating thought to them all.