A Peeping Tom

The girls stand back and watch as Izuku works his magic, well quirks but we'll just call it magic, inside his room on the top floor. Though the rooms for Camie, Nejire and Fuyumi were on the second floor, Izuku saw it fit that it'd be more like home if he just had them bunk with him. There weren't any rules against couples cohabiting in the dorms so by that logic neither is there a rule against a harem inhabiting the same room. With Ochako never having seen the warping quirk in action she was amazed as the room inside of Izuku's original dorm distorts and shimmers before seemingly growing larger spanding out a fair distance in four directions. This leaves a barebones aircraft hanger sized room, not liking how empty it is, Izuku snaps his fingers opening multiple rifts from his storage quirk and bringing in the entire hidden retreat that he has within the interdimensional storage quirk. Going a step further he shifts the original spacial warping of his apartment and brings everything to this new room but not without rearranging the contents of the apartment so it wouldn't look exactly the same. In the center of the giant dorm interior sat the gigantic bed fit for the entire harem and then sum, in addition, a full kitchen, bathroom, walk in pantry and closets, walk in cooler and freezer, entertainment room, several guest rooms, sauna, onsen and training area were adorn within the room.

"Well, that didn't take long at all." Izuku laughs, dusting his hands off as if he had actually lifted a finger. "Oh and I made sure to give the cats their own greenhouse where they can experience the outside world without us having to worry about cars or weirdos. Plus there's catios and catwalks for them to explore and hide in."

"Wow... Just how big is this room?"

"It has more square footage than all three of the apartment buildings that we used to live by. I even fit my entire speakeasy and bar inside here, I take after my father in refined tastes." Izuku grins pointing towards the recreation of the Olympic Hotel speakeasy centered in the room.

"Aren't you too young to drink?" Ochako asks, raising a concerned eyebrow at Izuku.

"Yes, but what they don't know won't hurt them. Now that the room is set up we should probably get to know everybody in the dorms. Besides, I'm interested in what their quirks are capable of." Izuku says excitedly before receiving a deadpan from most of the harem. "Not to take from them, I just wanna know what they do."

"Uh-huh. And if any of them complain about losing a quirk I'm going to cut off your dick."

"You and I both know you love riding it too much to do that, and besides, that won't stop it from regenerating." He mumbles under his breath as he leaves the room quickly followed by the two fat cats he had let loose and his harem behind him.

Getting down stairs to the common space, they're greeted by a few of their classmates playing video games with each other on the televisions and all around lazing the rest of the day away. Upon seeing the portly felines, the figure of the clothed chest and hips of a woman approaches the white portly feline allowing it to sniff her invisible hand. Shiro sniffs then licks the fingers of the invisible woman before trotting around like he owns the place. The appearance of the two cats followed by their owner and his harem garnered the attention of the others turning to face the All for One user.

"Well well, looks like you're done with settin' up your room, you use that weird space thingy on it?" Kaminari asks seeing Izuku walk into the common space.

"Oh? Speaking of rooms I have an idea. First let's start with introductions and get those out of the way. Then I say we hold a room judging competition!" The pink skinned woman shouts jumping up from her seated spot on the ground, however Toga notices something about her that the others don't catch. The group went down the list of who they were for the most part with only Bakugou not going into much detail of who he was. Things got a bit disturbing when he tried to insult Himiko for Izuku to slap his hand on the ash blond and initiate a strange pink smoke cloud. When it cleared, it showed Bakugou with his shirt extremely tight and his chest more put out than most would expect.