Infiltration

After the class rep picks were given, class resumed as it's normal boring everyday thing for the group. Nothing too insanely difficult happened with class 1-A finishing the long and dry work to head towards lunch. There, Izuku had unpacked a special lunch for his girlfriends before seeing Miruko walk into the cafeteria.

"Holy crap, it's the Rabbit Hero!" A random student shouts in excitement as others noticed her.

"She's so cool!"

"I wonder if she's got a boyfriend?"

"Oh man, I'd love to be trapped between her thighs."

One by one people began cheering before she went over to Izuku with Izumi beside her making her stomach look normal to the onlookers. "Hey there. Got something extra for me?" She leaned down to Izuku's side and pulled his face to her's to give a kiss on his lips.

"I packed extra just for such an occasion." He pulled out another lunch for the rabbit hero before making his clone disappear and using the illusion quirk himself to make her look normal.

"Thank you." She sat down near the group with Nejire coming over with her two friends to smile.

"You're the Rabbit Hero Miruko, right? What are you doing here? I heard you went on a date and had sex with Izuku, so are you here to see if you can date him again? Also, what's with the reverse rabbit costume you have on?" The girls immediately looked to see an illusion of Miruko wearing leggings and arm warmers only with her entire torso completely bare.

"So you wanna mess with the pregnant woman, don't you?"

"I honestly do not know what you're talking about Miruko. I'm only trying to help you."

"With what, making her turn on everyone at this table who can fuck her?" Shoko asks for Izuku to shrug his shoulders.

"I mean, we've all had that fantasy before about having sex with Miruko at this table." Mina points out for everyone to remain silent and not argue with her logic. "Anyway, who are these two guys you're with, Nejire? Side boyfriends?"

"They're just friends of mine, Izuku's and Himiko's."

A blond guy spoke up while smiling at everyone. "So midoriya! How's it hanging man?"

"You know. I'm gettin loaded on quirks, Nejire's gettin' loaded on perks, Himiko's gettin loaded on smirks and we're making the set bigger." The blond guy laughed at this like it was one of the funniest things he's heard in a long time.

"So who is this guy?" Miruko questioned while holding half a piece of shrimp sticking out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. My name's Mirio Togata and this is Tamaki Amajiki. We're third years like Nejire and friends since we were kids. Nice to meet ya."

The dark haired guy known as Tamaki looked at everyone with an intense glare making them all feel uncomfortable. This lasted for a solid second before he stopped and turned to face the ground. "I can't do it. No matter how hard I try...their heads are all that look like potatoes.... *sniffle* I just wanna go home."

"IS THIS GUY OK!?" Everyone at the table shouted who didn't know Tamaki to understand this is normal.

"Like, what's up with this dude? He's like, so strange. Hashtag, needs some backbone." Camie commented while eating a croquette.

"Here Tamaki. I got extra if you wanna join us under the table." Izuku pulled out a few more lunch boxes to hand to his dark haired friend who reached for it without even moving his head out of his knees.