Behind their Father's Back

The three arrived at the rather lavish love hotel owned and operated by a certain R-18+ hero, exiting the portal, Shoko smirked seeing where they were. "I didn't know the pro hero Midnight had this type of ownership in this industry."

"You'd be amazed what you find branded by heroes, they are basically celebrities after all. I've even seen All Might themed condoms and Endeavor themed automotive lube."

"Somehow when I see getting off, I don't expect either of them to come to mind for many women."

"Trust me when I say finding out my step-father had a line of condoms made with his face being a selling point wasn't a highlight of that day. They even have a slogan too. 'Becoming a parent takes a lot of practice. Go beyond plus ultra.' I have no idea how much they paid him to say that line"

"Who's your bio-dad?" Shoko asks calmly as they begin to walk towards the entrance to the love hotel.

"Stop talking! Let's go fuck!" Fuyumi shouts, still somewhat tipsy, for them to walk in.

"Well isn't that quite the way to enter a building." The three saw the pro hero Midnight standing at the counter smiling at them while speaking with the receptionist. Her skintight latex suit gave little emphasis to her body's curves as she walked towards the three and pulled Izuku's chin up to look her in the eyes. "You seem quite young to be coming into a place like this. Might I be willing to give you a few pointers~" She spoke in a seductive tone for Izuku only for him to reciprocate the flirty tone of voice.

"I have a young face but as for pointers, I'm sure I can give you a few for when you can't walk the morning after a night with me." He grins with the fact he was confident in his own talents, somewhat surprising Midnight. She wasn't anticipating his response and blushed slightly as he gave her a half lidded smirk and touched her chin with his index and thumb getting her to lock eyes with him "Or are you nervous to see what a man with a thousand quirks can do."

She pulled away from him and blushed feverishly before hiding behind the desk. After a brief moment it took her to regain her composure, she grabbed a heart shaped room key and handed it to Izuku."Perhaps another time my dear. Why don't you three enjoy yourselves upstairs. We just cleaned room 206, so enjoy it to your heart's content, oh and If you make too much noise, I might just join you."

The three smiled before signing in and heading up towards the room they were given. "So you can not only pick up girls your age, older women, but also pros?" Fuyumi questioned before Izuku unlocked the door to their room.

"Yep. Now I think it's about time we have our fun." As the three entered the room, a few things instantly caught their eye, the carpets through the halls appeared to be the same red carpets from Hollywood award ceremonies, the wooden doors are fitted with a heart shaped number plate as well as an eye hole made to look like two silhouettes kissing. Inside the room, the entire atmosphere changed, the subtle lighting of the room gave it a romantic atmosphere, a display on the wall showing a list of music stations to listen to. A California-king sized bed sat in the center of the room and built into the floor to avoid anyone damaging it. Rose petals lead from the door to the in-floor bed and the bed itself was fitted with deep ruby red sheets and blankets as well as the accompanying heart shaped pillows. The headstand had several containers of every size of condom as well as lubrication and complimentary mints. "I didn't expect her to give us the penthouse suite. That was quite nice of her... So who wants to be fir-" Izuku was tackled to the bed by Shoko who stared down at him with a lustful gaze unzipping her sweatshirt to reveal her bikini.

"I've waited enough for this and I can't handle much more."

Lemon Warning🍋

The bed compressed deeply as Shoko pushed Izuku on top of it, she quickly tore off the rest of the garments she had been wearing at the restaurant and began furiously making out with Izuku. She began rubbing her crotch over Izuku's member while unzipping his shirt revealing his toned body. She placed both her hands on his chest, sliding down slowly to feel his abdomen, as she does this, Izuku snakes his fingers behind her back and undoes her bikini top before discarding the annoying article of clothing in a random direction in the room. While her breasts were not as large as either Nejire or Himiko's, the DD sized tits were soft as well as firm and held their perfect shape even without the bra present. Something he noticed however is that her skin was so fair, her nipples appeared to be ghosts, her areolas just barely distinguishable to her pale skin. As they broke their kiss, Izuku felt his head get lifted up and placed on a lap.