Dorm Shenanigans

Night came for everyone with Izuku, Himiko, Shoko and Fuyumi coming home and enjoying the time they had before curfew in their shared room. For the most part, class A had done their usual routine and stayed up until they had to enter their rooms for bed. Meanwhile, a few miles down held class 1-B's dorms. They were told of the ordeal with class A with them having to cut their training short because of this. Most of class B was disgruntled with this for a blond that everyone in the class thought of as an egoist to boast how they would've survived the attack or never have even had themselves fall into the situation to begin with. Only a few guys even bothered to pay attention more out of pity while most ignored him and went to bed. On the girls' side however, they didn't feel like going to bed yet. So as a whole, they hung out in their class representative's dorm. The seven girls comprised of the orange haired class rep Itsuka Kendo, the vine haired holy girl Ibara Shiozaki, the foreign horned blond Pony Tsunatori, the small mushroom brunette Kinoko Komori, the dark haired and somewhat to herself girl Yui Kodai, the pale looking silvered haired girl Reiko Yanagi, and the dark green haired girl with sharp teeth Setsuna Tokage.

"So that attack on class A. Sounds kinda crazy." Setsuna pointed out for everyone to agree.

"I just hope nobody got hurt."

"I shall pray twice as hard for their safety tonight, Pony. I know God will not forsake those who are innocent."

Setsuna rolled her eyes not exactly believing in the 'prayer BS' as she called it for Yui to say something that she heard as a rumor. "I heard that the attack was stopped by just one person."

"Let me guess, All Might."

"Setsuna's got a point. His power is spooky and he was supposed to be there today from what Vlad King said."

"I heard he was across the city handling something else during the day." Itsuka's comment raised some question marks for everyone.

"Then who the heck saved them, shroom?"

"I heard it was a student. Not just any, this guy that stole the villain's quirks. He also took down something that was supposed to kill All Might." This peaked the dark green haired woman's attention.

"You know there's no way that there's a student with powers like that. That's ridiculous in a puffball."

"And the fact you can make mushrooms pop out of nowhere isn't?" Reiko retorted back.

"Perhaps he is God's disciple graciously helping those that need help the most. It may be in our best interest to see him and determine what kind of soul he holds."

"I'm uhh...sorta with Ibara on this one. From what it sounds like, this guy's really strong if the rumors are true. Might be worth our while to see what he's like. You know, before Monoma makes our class look like a bunch of jerks." Itsuka deadpanned and looked at everyone for them to agree.

Immediately, Setsuna got an idea. "Hang on a sec! I got something that might help with that!" She ran out the room towards her own for everyone to wait a few moments before she came back with a large box. "My family got this a few years back for me when I was younger and I snuck it with me when I was moving out." The green haired girl pulled out a drone with a camera on it to show everyone. "Tada! This'll show us just what type of guy this 1-A dude is at a safe distance without making a screw up."

"....I'm not for this in the slightest."

"Neither am I." Ibara and Itsuka poised their claims for nobody else to agree.

"I'm down for this, shroom."

"It's not the worst thing we could do."

"It is kinda a waste to have her bring it out and not use it. Maybe we could use it for a little bit?"