Hero vs Villains

The monday following the students return from the internships was going surprisingly quickly, especially for a monday class. It also helped that Aizawa had been asleep through 2 out of their 7 classes meaning they merely just chatted and watched a movie the entire time. Now at the final class of the day, the students of the first year's class A hero course funnel into the Heroics 101 classroom waiting for All Might to arrive. In typical Izuku fashion, the white haired man appears out of a smokey red portal holding his toddler daughter on his shoulders. At his feet, Kuro walks into the classroom like he owns the place. Before sitting in his own desk, Izuku snaps his fingers creating a smaller desk for Eri to sit at as well as a coloring book and a 256 pack of crayons for her to use. Kuro makes it a point to try and steal her seat first before she can sit in it but he's picked up by Izuku and draped across his shoulders.

"Sup." Izuku greets, leaning his neck back to rub his head on the fat cat on his shoulders.

"You've taken to fatherhood very quickly, Midoriya, I'm impressed." Iida comments watching as Eri looks up at Izuku for a moment, just as she goes to say something, a juice box with the straw already in it manifests out of a portal and sets itself on her desk. She looks at it for a moment before turning it over and seeing an apple on the other side. She quickly grabs the small juice box and brings it up to her mouth before starting to drink the contents. "How did-"

"Iida. Izuku can read minds, emotions, feelings, dreams, premonitions, body language and even twitches and tones in people's voices. He more than likely is speaking to Eri through her mind so she doesn't have to be nervous around other people. She's very quiet even around some of us and she completely shuts down around new people. So he's taken to talking with her telepathically when a lot of people are around so she can be more comfortable around us." Himiko responds by answering Iida's question before he asks it.

"Big deal. He's still an-" Bakugou stops when he feels a handful of death glares from the girls and some guys in the group who were very fond of Eri and wanted her to grow up without corruption of Bakugou. "A. hole." The bloodlust stopped with someone throwing a hardcover textbook at him. "OW! WHO DID THAT!?" Near the front, Toru sat whistling to herself as if she didn't do anything while missing one of her textbooks before a portal opened to drop it back on her desk.

"I AM HERE!" Before anymore small talk could be said, All Might came through the door in his normal pose to excite everyone.

"Look daddy. It's grandpa Might!" Eri seemed to enjoy seeing her grandfather to speak out before noticing Kuro hop off Izuku's shoulders and lay on her lap. "Aww. Lazy kitty is a happy kitty."

"It's been a while since we've all seen one another. Now, I think it's time we begin. Young Eri, would you be so kind as to follow me to the field? It will be easier for your parents to get ready."

Eri stared blankly for a moment before looking up at Izuku, her father merely nodding before another version of himself appears to walk out of the wall near him before offering a hand to Eri to pick her up. The young girl raises both her arms to be held and she levitates from her chair into the duplicate's arms before the two vanish back to where the clone had come from.

"I tend to forget just how convenient his abilities are... Now go and get ready for today's activity. I will meet you all at Gamma training field."

After getting ready for the training session, the class had found themselves in the open area of training field Gamma with Izuku's clone writing kanji in the air for Eri as she tried to speak out what it meant. Whenever she'd get it right, the image of a cat meowing would appear in front of her to let her know she had it. For her, this was both entertaining and educational to help her grow. "Well Eri's handled there." Tsu pointed out with All Might getting in front of everyone.