Winners and Losers

The evening came for class 1-A with everyone relaxing and feeling somewhat calm knowing they survived a villain's attack. Mineta began cheering for joy coming into the room however with what looked like a pair of underwear in his hands to make everyone turn to him.

"I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING FROM MIDORIYA'S ROOM THAT BELONGS TO THE GIRLS! THOSE FUCKING FREAKY PLANTS BIT ME AND I MAY BE BLEEDING OUT, BUT I CAN DIE HAPPILY SMELLING THE SCENT OF A LUSCIOUS BABE!" His body was covered in bite marks and his clothes were stained with blood for the guys to be ashamed this was happening and the girls to be absolutely mortified the small pervert would go to such lengths to do his perverse antics.

"Whatcha got there, Mineta. Looks like my favorite thong." The sound of a girl was heard for Mineta to turn and see Nejire with a death stare and not smiling like she normally does. "Care to explain to me why someone like you who I wouldn't even let lick my shoes has something that I wear when I want Izuku to dominate me in his hands?" Her right palm had a spiral of energy that increased in speeds to levels most didn't think she could produce to where it looked like a straight beam of energy. "I'm waiting."

Mineta started to back away slowly before being tripped up by Mr. Wiggles popping his head out and forcing the pervert to the ground before returning to Shoko holding a bowl of popcorn to watch the show. "I SWEAR, I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO CLEAN AND I JUST FOUND THIS!"

"You found something I keep in my top shelf under my stockings for Friday night foreplay alongside my sexy photos of Izuku. With you 'finding something to clean?' Even you can't be that stupid to think I'll buy it." Her hand went right for the pervert's neck to start wringing it out.

"*Gah*! I'm sorry."

"I'LL MAKE GRAPE JUICE OUT OF YOUR BALLS!" Mineta stopped for a moment to think of this and drool a bit before being blasted into a wall and embedded into it. "NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU WITH MY PANTIES, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT WALL FALLS BACK AND LEADS TO A TROVE OF WIGGLERS!"

Everyone now surprised Nejire had the anger she could in her look astonished as she pulled the underwear in Mineta's hands out and purposefully aimed a kick to his crotch. Coming down and missing the entire thing, Izuku only noticed Nejire angry to talk to her. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"The pervert is the matter."

"Oh come on. I know I'm not that bad. I atleast try to avoid copping the feels of your ass and breasts, but you shouldn't judge me for that."

"Says the man fondling my tits right now." She looks down to see Izuku's hand groping her left breast for Izuku to smirk. "Besides, I was talking about the small perv. He had my panties. Taught him a lesson though." Seeing the mineta indent in the wall, everyone knew he wasn't getting out anytime soon.

"Nice to know. Hey Himi, wanna take a trip with me?"

"Sure, but where?" Himiko hops off the couch and walks near Izuku.

"My cousin's home. I kinda wanna rub something in his face." Knowing where this was going, Himiko grabbed a pair of shoes before Izuku opened a portal towards the area he was going. "We'll be back in a few hours."

As quickly as they opened the portal, they shut it just as fast for silence to return to the common space. "Gotta admit. He knows how to give a girl a good time."

"He does seem like the type, Mina." Tsu replies while seeing the girls circle Mineta. "And he's dead." Tsu looked somewhat unphased by the fact everyone wanted to kill the pervert. "I'll leave a sticky note for Midoriya to... fix what's left of him."

At the League hideout

"WE HAD HIM! WE HAD HIM RIGHT WHERE WE WANTED HIM!" Shigaraki shouted while throwing things around. "WE LOST NOUMU, WE LOST SEVERAL VILLAINS, I CAN'T EVEN STOP A STUPID TEENAGER FROM JUMPING INTO THIS STUPID BAR WITHOUT US KNOWING HE'S HERE!"