FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST

It has been almost a year since the last chapter of this book was published, and I don't even know if people would want to read it any more, let alone the same who used to back then. But finding the book that this story was based on brought me back to the happy times I had with this fandom. Maybe finally, I can finish this?

(Sorry if some of the characters are messed up.)

If you are reading, I sincerely hope you enjoy.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm still so excited about Crazy Burger that I barely got any sleep last night.

Of course I couldn't wait to see Carla in bio.

SQUEEE :)!

We blushed, smiled and made goo-goo eyes the ENTIRE hour. I could see Buggs and Jerome staring at us and whispering like crazy. But I didn't care.

To be honest, I don't remember a single word my teacher said about today's lesson. But it was the BEST. CLASS. EVER!

I'm SO happy Carla and i are finally getting along again. I just hope spending time together at Crazy Burger will help strengthen our friendship.

But right now my immediate problem is that I don't have the slightest idea what to wear on our first date.

I don't want my outfit to be too dressy, but not too casual, either. It needs to be . . . PERFECT!

I just stood there staring inside my closet for what seemed like FOREVER! But unfortunately, I didn't see anything that was PERFECT :(!

I was DESPERATE! So I decided to take DRASTIC action.

I knew it would be dangerous because of the risk of exhaustion. But I didn't really have a choice.

I was going to TRY ON all of my clothes superfast and mix and match tops and botoms until I came up with a SUPERCUTE outfit! Also known as a  . . . TRY-ON-A-THON!

When the smoke finally cleared, my TRY-ON-A-THON was a HUGE success!

I came up with the most FAB OUTFIT ever . . . !

Now all I have to do is get through the meal WITHOUT:

1. dropping my hamburger in my lap.
2. accidently squirting ketchup on Carla.
3. laughing so hard that soda dribbles out of my nose.

MUST.
NOT.
FREAK.
OUT!

:)!!