WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH

Back in November I put together a band called 'Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet' (formerly known as Dorkalicious), and we performed in the Westchester Country Day Middle School talent show.

One of the grand prizes was a chance to participate in a reality TV show/talent boot camp called . . .
15 MINUTES OF FAME!

It's produced by the famous TV producer Axel Danner, who was also a celebrity judge for our WDC talent show.

I was disappointed when Buggs' dance group, Buggs' Bugs, won and we didn't.

Hey I just thought my band was FANTASTIC!

And apparently, so did Mr Danner. He said his boot camp was for amateurs and beginners. But he felt our band was already fairly polished and wouldn't benefit from it.

Of course that was a BIG compliment! But it gets even better.

He said he was interested in recording an original song that we'd written and performed, called 'Dorks Rule!'

We're supposed to meet him on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH. How COOL Is THAT?!

So today after school we had practice at Nugget's house.

It was always fun hanging out with Felix, Ted, Alice, Nugget and Ozzy. Although, things between Carla and me were just plain . . . AWKWARD 😢!

She kept staring at me the whole time with this strange look on her face. Like I was a puzzle she was trying to figure out or something.

But the weird thing was that it seemed like everyone else had an extreme case of the giggles. I started to wonder what was in that hot chocolate we were drinking.

I was trying to conduct a serious meeting about the future of our band, and they just kept laughing and cracking jokes.

Well, everyone except Carla. She just continued to stare at me, which made me SUPERnervous

Anyway, our practice went really well. We totally ROCKED our song 'Dorks Rule!'

After practice, I noticed Felix and Nugget, and Ted and Ozzy, were actually FLIRTING with each other!!

That's when it occured to me that they BOTH made really CUTE couples! The best part was that Nugget and Ozzy seemed to REALLY like Felix and Teddy.

Unlike those two slimy CCP guys Kid and Jerome. It was quite obvious that they only hung around my BFFs to do Buggs' EVIL bidding. They had successfully manipulated Chloe and Zoey in the past. But I am NOT about to let it happen AGAIN!

I don't know what that witch Buggs is cooking up in his cauldron. But he'd better hold on to his pointy little hat if he comes rolling up on me again! WHY? Because I'm so SICK of him and his two evil little flying monkeys, Kid and Jerome.

That's when the most FABULOUS idea popped into my head.

Felix and Ted would absolutely DIE if I suprised them with tickets to the Sweetheart Dance!

And they TOTALLY deserve it too. They are FOREVER rescuing MY butt from one disaster or another.

Even though I'm not going to the dance, there's no reason why THEY can't go!

And Nugget and Ozzy would be the perfect dates for them!

SQUEEE 😀!

Am I not BRILLIANT??!!

After I got home, I texted them both and told them I had a GINORMOUS suprise for them. Of course they begged me to tell them what it is.

But I told them I'm going to give it to them tomorrow during fifth period since we all work together in the library as shelving assistants.

Felix and Teddy are SUPERlucky to have ME as a BFF!

I STILL can't get Carla's sad, slightly puzzled puppy-dog face out of my head.

Since she's been acting genuinely sorry about the whole Crazy Burger thing, just MAYBE I'll consider buying tickets for US, too!

😀!!

P.S. Assuming, if course, she's NOT already going with Buggs!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N: Honestly, i'm seriously considering makig an alternate ending to this once the story is done, kinda like a spin-off from the actual storyline, takig it a new direction.
Heres the plan- At some point during THIS chapter, it would change to Carla's diary. And i'm obviously going to make her a yandere madly in love with Monty-

Would anybody actually like to see this?