WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH

NOTE TO SELF: THE DANCE IS IN TWO DAYS ☺!! ASK CARLA!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!

Today everyone was buzzing about who was going to be crowned Sweetheart Prince.

Students can vote for any guy who runs for it. However, the guys who wanted it really badly (like Buggs) were putting up posters. The entire student body voyes during school on February 14th, and the winner will be crowned later that night at the dance.

According to the lastest gossip, everyone was pretty sure Buggs was going to win. Especially Buggs!

OMG! That boy is so hopelessly VAIN!

All day he was acting supernice to everyone and giving out sweet hearts and free fashion advice to bribe people to vote for him.

Although, I have to admit, his posters are SUPERCUTE . . . !

I ALMOST wanted to vote for him MYSELF! NOT! 😊!!

Anyway, TODAY was the big day.

During bio I was FINALLY going to ask Carla to go to the Sweetheart Ance with me.

OMG! I was a nervous wreck!

And yes! I realised there was a possibility she might already be going with Buggs. But at this point I had nothing to lose.

I gulped down my lunch. Then I rushed to the boys' bathroom and practised what I was going to to her in the morror . . .

"Carla, I know this is kind of last-minute and everything, but I would really love it if you would take me to the Sweetheart Dance!"

In the bathroom, everything went PERFECTLY!

But when I actually tried to ask Carla, I got totally distracted by all of the stuff that was going on in class . . .

"So, Carla . . . I know this is kind of last-minute and everything, but I would really live it if you would take . . . . . . A POP QUIZ??!!"

"Okay, class! Please take out a piece of paper and diagram the Krebs cycle!"

"Actually, Monty, I hate Pop Quizzes! But I guess today's your lucky day!"

OMG! That quiz was a complete DISASTER!! We were supposed to draw the Krebs cycle, and I totally KNEW the correct answer.

However I was so FREAKED out by the whole asking-Carla-to-the-Sweetheart-Dance fiasco that I totally blanked out and couldn't remember a thing. So I just drew the first thing that popped into my head.

(INSERT DRAWING OF TWO CRABS RIDING A MOTORCYCLE ON A PEICE OF PAPER LABELLED THE CRABD CYCLE HERE.) (Grade: F)

Unfortunately, my teacher did NOT appreciate MY creativity, humour, or artistic talent.

When I talked to my teacher after class, he told me I was in bio, not ART class. Then he warned me that if I got another grade below a C or goofed-off in his class again, he was sending a note home to my parents.

Of course they would totally overreact and take away my phone AND ground me until my eighteenth birthday.

Thank goodness my teacher allows us to drop our lowest test score at the end of the semester.

Anyway, I STILL have to ask Carla to the dance!!

ARRGHH!!!

That was me pulling my hair out in frustration.

Why is my life so massively CRUDDY?!

😢!!