Like Like or Love?

Third Person

Kageyama flops down on his bed, back first. He looks up at the ceiling, his heart still racing at a million miles per second. He curls up in a ball and hugs his knees.

We kissed.... My first kiss was with a boy! A boy that is my best friend! ... His lips were so soft....

Kageyama grabs his pillow and hugs it tightly.

They were so small and warm...

He remembers how they felt against his lips.

My face was probably blushing really hard.

Tobio then imagines Hinata's lips a different place.

Oh mY GOD! NO! DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT THAT! YOU PERVERT!

Kageyama scrambles to sit up. He throws the pillow away and looks down at his lap.

Fuck my life...

***

Shouyo sits at the table with his mom and sister. He is shaking and spacing off. His face looks as red as a tomato.

"Honey, you haven't touched your food. Please eat." Shouyo's mother says worriedly.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Mom. I'm just not that hungry right now. I ate some chocolate earlier that I got for Valentine's day." He explains.

"Oh! Who gave it to you?" His mother asks.

"Was it your girlfriend?" Natsu asks with her mouth stuffed with food.

"No, it was just a friend." Shouyo blushes even more (if that's even possible).

A friend that I kissed.

"Do you like like them?" Natsu asks.

"Uhm... I don't know..."

Do I like like Kageyama? That's such a little kid thing to say.

"Sweetheart, stop asking him questions. You're making him uncomfortable." Shouyo's mother says, patting Natsu on the head.

"I'm sorry." Natsu explains and Shouyo smiles and nods.

***

The next day Hinata walks down the road to school and only notices Kageyama is beside him when he looks up.

"Kageyama!" Hinata says and blushes a deep red.

"Hinata! Uhm how are you?!" Kageyama says, just noticing he was also walking beside the orange haired boy.

"I'm fine! Thank you! How are you?" Hinata started to sweat nervously.

"I'm great!" The two look away from each other awkwardly.

The rest of the way to practice was an uncomfortable silence. The only thing to be heard was their footsteps hitting the floor and the breeze rocking the trees.

When setting up, Kagayama and Hinata avoided each other as much as possible. They didn't look at each other they didn't talk to each other, and they were basically on opposite sides of the court.

"What's up with the lovers?" Tanaka tells Suga as he "take a water break".

"Yeah, they've just been avoiding each other the entire time. They don't even want to practice with each other." Suga says. "I'm going to ask Hinata." He sets down his water and walks over to the orange haired boy.

"Hinata?" The smaller boy jumps as Suga calls his name.

"Suga-sempai!" Hinata says with a smile. "What can I help you with?"

"I just wanted to ask you something. Why are you and Kageyama not hanging out? Did you two get in a fight?" Suga asks.

"Um... can we talk about this after practice?" Hinata asks as he puts his head down to hide his blushing face.

"Oh... of course."

***

Suga waits outside for Hinata. When he sees the orange haired boy run down the steps, he stands up.

"Hello." Suga says with a smile.

"Hi."

"So... you and Kageyama..." Suga starts off.

"Oh yeah... We... uh... we kissed yesterday..." Hinata says.

"And? That's it? You two are the shyest kids I know. You should be making out in a corner some where, not standing on opposite sides of the court." Suga laughs.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you something you can't tell anyone. Not even Daichi. And especially not Kageyama." Hinata sighs. "This whole 'dating' thing was a joke. We did it because people kept saying we were in a relationship. So we made a fake one and we were going to break up in a week or two. But yesterday... we kissed. No one was around to see us. No one forced us. We just kissed. And now I have all these confusing feelings and emotions inside me, flying around in my stomch. And I think I might..." Hinata trails off.

"Oh. I see. Well... Do you think maybe you have feelings for him?" Suga asks.

"Feelings for him?! He's a guy! I can't like a guy! He's my best friend! That's weird!" Hinata says as he looks at the ground. "I'm probably just confused. Plus, he would never like me..."

Suga heard a sniffing sound from Hinata. When he looked over, he saw tears streaming down his face.

"Hinata?! Are you okay?"

"Suga! I think I love him!" Hinata yells and hugs the older male, burying his face in his chest.

***

TANK U SO MUCH 4 SUPPORTING ME. I LOVE U. U GUYS ARE AWESOME. SO HERE'S CHAPTER 3. OMG WHAT COME AFTER 3. I HOPE U ENJOYZ ALL THIS KAGEHINA. I CRI EVERTIM I REED THIS. SU CUATE RIGHT?! IK. I'M SUPPER SMRT. THANKS 4 READING ♡