Iwaoi or TsukkiYama?

Kageyama's POV

After practice was over, Hinata and I decided to take a break. Alone. In a closet.

Our bodies were pressed up against each other while we swapped silva. Even though he didn't try to, Hinata was making such lewd noises. Instinctively, I rubbed my hips with his.

"Mmm... Kageyama... not... here..." Hinata managed to get out, but that didn't stop him from humping back.

Oikawa & Iwaizumi's POV

"She was being a real bitch to me so I just stopped talking to her altogether and then she got mad at me for 'ignoring' her. Ugh girls can be such a pain in the ass, right Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asks his best friend as they sat out for a few moments.

"I wouldn't know. You're the biggest pain the ass I've ever met," Iwaizumi says with a straight face.

"Why are you so mean, Iwa-chan! Everyone else adores me."

"That's because you make yourself out to be the best," Hajime says.

"That's not what you said last night." Oikawa laughs.

"I will kill yo-"

"Hey, Oikawa! Iwaizumi!" The two boys turn their attention to their coach. "Don't sit around all day! Go get some mops from the janitor's closet!"

Oikawa groans as Iwaizumi drags him to the janitor's closet outside.

"Ugh this is so stupid. The team before us should have cleaned up!" Oikawa complained as they walk up to the janitor's closet. Iwaizumi placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the door.

Kageyama & Hinata's POV

The two of them decided they shouldn't be rubbing against each other in a janitor's closet, so instead they just kissed.

"I'm going kiss you on the nose. Muah!" Hinata says as he plants a small kiss on Kageyama's nose.

Holy shit he's cute, Kageyama thinks to himself.

"Well I'm going to kiss your cheek!" Kageyama pecks Hinata's soft cheek.

"Well I'm going to kiss your mouth!" Hinata leans up and licks Kageyama's mouth.

"Ew! Why would you do that?!" Kageyama says laughing.

"Because you're too tall! It's not fair!" Hinata replies, wrapping his arms around Kageyama's shoulders. The taller boy places his hands on Hinata's hips.

"Yeah well... I'm going to attack you will all the kisses!" Kageyama says and starts rapidly kissing Hinata where ever he could. Hinata giggles because Kageyama's soft lips were tickling him.

Then, out of no where, the door opened.

The two boys stop what they are doing and look up.

Hinata's eyes grow wide with shock.

"Hayato?!"

Oikawa & Iwaizumi's POV

"Iwa-chaaaaaan. These mops are suuuuuper heavy. Can you hold them?" Oikawa begs. Iwaizumi sends the taller male a harsh glare. "Fine, Mr. Grumpypants. I'll carry them."

Iwaizumi closes the door behind them.

Kageyama & Hinata's POV

The three boys look at each other awkwardly. Hinata and Kageyama have spread apart so they don't look so intimate.

"I... uh.. I didn't know you played volleyball," Hinata says, gesturing to Hayato's jersey.

"Yeah... uhm... I'm sorry for interrupting but I just came for the nets. The other court doesn't have any..." Hayato says awkwardly.

"Yes, of course!" Hinata picks up the net and gives it to the blushing boy.

"Thanks. I'll be on my way now." He leaves, closing the door behind him.

The couple stood in silence for a few moments before Hinata spoke up.

"I never thought he would continue volleyball. Heh heh... ha... Kageyama, are you alright?" Hinata looks at the dark haired boy with worry. He has his head down and is shaking with rage.

"Kageyama?" The taller boy takes an angry deep breath.

"WHY DOES THE AUTHOR ALWAYS DO THIS TO US?! WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET INTERRUPTED?! I JUST WANT TO HAVE ONE TIME WHERE WE DON'T GET INTERRUPTED! IS THAT SO HARD AUTHOR?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE KEEPS DOING THIS TO US!!!"

Hinata gasps loudly.

"Kageyama, you broke the fourth wall. You can't break the fourth wall. That's not cool."

"I just want one time where I can be alone with you." Kageyama says sadly.

"We had that time... last night..." Hinata says.

"Yeah, but that's different. I just want a normal time where I don't have to keep guard while kissing you." Kageyama says.

"We could just kiss in public." Hinata offers. "Its not like no body knows. It's not a secret."

"You know what? You're right! Who gives a shit about what others think! If I want to kiss my boyfriend then I will kiss my boyfriend!!!" Kageyama says proudly.

"Yay! Now, do you want to go get some lunch? Because I'm starving."

***

Tsukishima's POV

"How long?"

I look up from my book that I was reading. The team had some down time so Yamaguchi and I decided to hang out in our room. He sat on his bed looking at me with sad eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"How long are we going to keep... this a secret?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yamaguchi... you know that if we come out, my parents..."

"I know, but we could at least cone out to the team."

"Yeah, because I totally trust them." I say sarcastically. "I know that one of them will slip and then my family will know and I'll be kicked out! Tanaka almost saw us today and he would tell everyone if he knew! I know you want to be out, but I just can't! My parents, they hate gays! They'll hate me so much! And my brother... I can't stand not ever speaking to him again." I bury my face in my hands and take a deep breath. I didn't mean for that much emotion to come out. I look up to see Yamaguchi with a worried face.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Yamaguchi runs to me and crawls in my lap, hugging tightly around my neck. "I love you." He says as he buries his face into the crook of the neck.

"I love you too." I hug him back tightly, kissing his neck.

***

THERE'S SOME TSUKKI AND YAMA FOR YOU!!! OMFG I HEAD CANON THAT YAMA IS THE GREEDY TOP AND TSUKKI IS THE TIMID BOTTOM. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?!! AMAZIN. MMMKAY. WELP THIS WAS V SHORT (LIKE UR DICK) SO I APOLOGIZE. CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE MORE!!!!!!!! SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS :D