He loves me or He loves me not?

Oikawa and Iwaizumi are best friends. For life. Until one of them dies and leaves the other alone.

But that's besides the point.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi are best friends.

So why does Oikawa's face heat up when Iwaizumi stands a bit too close to him? Why does Oikawa's heart speed up when Iwaizumi laughs or smiles? Why does Oikawa stay up at night thinking about him?

Oikawa groans and checks the time on his phone.

1:30 am.

He sighs and places a hand over his eyes.

"Why does Iwa-chan always fill my thoughts?"

***

Iwaizumi wakes up to a loud knocking. He jolts and looks around his room to see Oikawa sitting outside his window.

"Oikawa? What's the fuck?"

"Iwa-chan! I'm bored and lonely!"

Iwaizumi grabs his phone to check the time.

"Shittykawa, it's fucking 6 am! I'm going back to sleep!" Hajime turns over and curls back up in bed.

"Noooo, Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa begins knocking on the window again, annoying Hajime until he can't stand it anymore.

"Fine! I'll open it!" Iwaizumi throws the covers off him and stands up. Oikawa's face heats up when his shirtless and pant-less best friend began walking to the window.

"Iwa-chan! Put some clothes on!" Oikawa says as Hajime opens the latch.

"You know I sleep like this! You were the one who visited me!" Iwaizumi complains as he throws on a shirt. Oikawa gently crawls into Iwaizumi's bedroom.

"So, what do you want to do?" Oikawa asks excitedly.

Hajime groans and flops onto his bed.

"I want to sleep."

Oikawa pulls on his sleeve.

"No no, come on! Let's watch a movie! Let's watch an Alien one!!!"

Hajime groans again but he turn on his tv and puts in Oikawa's favorite Alien movie.

Oikawa jumps excitingly as it begins. He makes comments during the entire movie and hits Iwaizumi when he begins to drift off.

Oikawa laughs softly at some of the humor and cries at the end.

"That was beautiful!" Oikawa says when the credits roll. He quickly turns his head to his friend. "Don't you think so Iwa-cha-"

Iwaizumi is laid out on his bed with his eyes closed.

"Oh."

Oikawa begins to study his sleeping friend.

His face looks a bit dry and his eyelashes are very short compared to his own. His hair is messy and out of place.

His lips look smooth and plump...

Oikawa doesn't realize how close he is to Iwaizumi. He looks at Iwaizumi's sleeping face again before closing his eyes and placing a soft, gentle kiss on Hajime's warm lips.

He stays there for a few seconds, cherishing this moment before pulling back.

When he opens his eyes, he is met by Iwaizumi's eyes wide open and face in shock.

"Holy shit," Oikawa says, scared. He immediately begins running downstairs into the kitchen. He could hear Hajime running behind him.

As he is about to open the front door, Hajime grabs his arm.

Oikawa looks up at Iwaizumi's face and smiles.

"Hahaha. Sorry, I was just joking around! Wasn't it funny?" Oikawa manages to get out. His heart painfully throbbed the entire time.

Hajime looks at him with a harsh scowl. He opens up the front door and throws Oikawa outside. He looks back at his best friend with a scared face.

"You really are a piece of shit, Oikawa." Iwaizumi slams the door.

Tooru can feel his heart ripped to shreds in his chest. He feels cold drops of water fall onto his face.

Rain.

He slowly walks to his house as the rain begins to pour even harder.

Once he closes the door, he slides down to the floor, curls up into a ball, and begins to sob uncontrollably.

He presses his knees into his face.

I'm so fucking stupid.

***

WOAH. WHAT IS THIS??? TWO IN ONE DAY??? NEW WORLD RECORD. OKAY BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS IWAOI CHAPTER FOR A WHILE AND HERE YOU GO! ALL IWAOI FANFICS HAVE AT LEAST A LITTLE AGNST I MEAN COME ON THEY ARE THE MOST AGNST COUPLE I KNOW BESIDES TSUKKIYAMA HONESTLY. OKAY WELL I MIGHT TO A KUROKEN CHAPTER NEXT OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT! WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE? TELL ME PLEASE! AND AS ALWAYS, SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS!