Field Trip or Guilt Trip?

Third Person POV

"This is the best day ever. Well, one of the best. Suga and Daichi just announced that we are going to stay at a hot springs resort for the next few days until our next match, which is coming up in a week. I've never been to hot spring resort. Also we get private rooms and we get to room with one person. Guess who I chose? Duh Hinata. Maybe, if I'm lucky, we can do some sexy stuff. I think I'm going to try it. Let's pray for the best.
-Tobio"

Kageyama closed his diary and hid it underneath his mattress. He then grabbed his phone and called Hinata.

"Hello, Kageyama," Hinata says happily. This brings a smile to Tobio's face.

"Hello, Hinata. Did you pack for the trip?"

"Yes, yes. It wasn't that hard since we're only going to stay there for 3 days or so."

"Yeah I guess." Kageyama checks the time on his alarm clock. "Its 10:30. We should get to bed so we can wake up early."

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow, Kageyama!"

"See you tomorrow."

The two hang up with huge flustered smiles on their faces.

***

Kageyama smiles as he watches his small, cute boyfriend run up to him. Kageyama catches him as he super jumps into his arms.

"Good morning!" Hinata says with a laugh. Kageyama smiles and plants a kiss on his neck as he spins him around.

"Goooooood morning!!!" Kageyama says back. They steal kisses from each other as Kageyama sets Hinata back down on the ground.

"Come on, love birds. We have to go or we will miss the bus," Tsukishima says with a growl and starts walking away.

"What's his problem?" Hinata says.

"He's just jealous," Yamaguchi says with a chuckle and walks after him.

Hinata and Kageyama kiss one last time and hurry up to catch the bus.

Once everyone is seated, Dachi goes over the bus rules and the hot springs resort rules.

"No yelling. No running. No screaming. No pranks. No going out after bedtime. No messing around. No putting dye in the springs. No anything that will get us in trouble or we will have to pay for it. Got it?" Daichi asks. They all nod along.

When Daichi sits back down the bus begins to drive off to their destination.

***

Kageyama's POV

It was a long ride before we got to the resort. Once we got there it was about lunch time and we were all hungry and tired.

We grab our luggage when the bus stops and we slump into the lobby. The lobby was nice and cool and very well decorated. Ukai and Sensei talked to the front desk before handing a huge stack of key cards to Suga.

"Suga will now pass out the key cards to your rooms." Daichi announces.

Suga hands everyone and their roommate a key card. Hinata and I find our room fast and set down our luggage.

"I call this bed!" Hinata yells and jumps on the bed closest to the window. I smirk at him.

"You're a dork." I say as I walk over to him. I sit on the side of his bed and he looks up at me with a cute smile. "Plus, we are going to end up sleeping in the same bed anyway," I say as I lean in closer to his face. A blush spread across his face.

"W-w-what are you saying?" He stutters and burries his face into the pillow.

"It, uh, it was just a joke. Sorry." I say as I get up to sit on my bed.

"Oh... thank god." Hinata says with a relieved sigh.

Oh.. does Hinata not want me to try anything? But we are all alone... sharing a room... together... Does he think I'll hurt him?

I turn to look back at the bouncing boy.

"Hey look at the view we have!!!"

I probably would, wouldn't I? I always hurt someone, if I try to or not...

***

WHAT DO U MEAN THIS IS LATE??? I HAS NO IDEA WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT WAT HOW DARE U LEI TO ME I'M CRY. OKEY BUT SERIOUSLY I'M REALLY SORRY THIS WAS NOT PUBLISHED SOONER LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. I HOPE U LEIK THIS IF NAHT THEN WHATEVER. LEAVE. WE DON'T NEED YOUR NEGATIVITY. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE COMMENTS :D