Swallow or Spit?

Hinata pulls down Kageyama's pants until they are around his ankles. He glups when looking at Kageyama's length and thinks maybe he was a bit too bold earlier.

How is he supposed to fit 6 inches of dick in his mouth?

He becomes flustered as he wraps his nervous, small hand around Kagayama's cock.

"Why are you embarrassed all of a sudden? Weren't you just saying how you really wanted to taste my dick?" Kageyama exclaims.

"Well yeah, but I just I just..."

"You just...?"

"I saw it in a porno okay? And I thought it would have been really hot for me to say that! But now I feel nervous." Hinata takes in a deep breath for continuing, "You're fucking huge."

Kageyama chokes on air and coughs at Hinata's statement.

"But I won't go back on my word." Hinata licks from the base of Kageyama's penis to the tip, slowly. The taller boy shivered and bit his lip.

Hinata placed small kisses on his dick before sucking the head.

Kageyama watches Hinata, amazed that he is actually getting sucked off by his adorable, clumsy boyfriend.

Hinata begins to take the black haired boy's length, inch by inch. He is astounded that he can take in so much.

Then, when Kageyama's dick is in the back of his throat, is when Hinata realizes, he doesn't have a gag reflex.

"Holy shit, Shouyo..." Kageyama moans.

Hinata began to bob his head at a steady pace, only speeding up when Kageyama grabs a hand full of his hair and thrusts his hips.

Hinata can feel his own dick, rock hard in his pants.

He wants Kageyama to fuck him so badly.

Hinata rubs himself through his clothes while still sucking off his boyfriend.

"H-hinata, I'm going to c-cum..."

He sucks his flustered boyfriend until he cums in his mouth. Hinata comes as well, masturbating to the noises his boyfriend was making.

The orange haired boy tries his best to swallow the cum but absolutely regrets it. He begins to spit it out in disgust.

"It tathes dithguthing!" Hinata whines, trying his best to talk. He walks quickly to the bathroom and Kageyama can hear the sink turn on.

"You were the one who said you wanted to taste my cock!" Kageyama yells in embarrassment.

"Shhh! Dont wake up my family!! ... okay but seriously, I didn't realize cum would be this bad!" Hinata says from the bathroom, rinsing out his mouth with water.

Kageyama dresses himself and goes into the bathroom with his boyfriend. Hinata looks up in the mirror to see Kageyama wrap his arms around his waist and hold him close.

"I love you," the taller boy whispers into Hinata's neck and places a small kiss there.

"I love you too." Hinata snuggles into Kageyama. "Now, let's get some sleep."

***

OML I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG. I FORGOT WHA WRITING FEELS LIKE. OKAY BUT HI GUYS!!! I'M BACK :D!!! OMF I JUST SNEEZED SO HARD THAT MY UTERUS HURT WHAT THE EVERLIVING FUCK??? OH WELL. SO I'M BACK AND I'M READY TO WRITE SOME MORE 4 U GUYS!!! SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS MY FRENS!