Don't stop or Don't, Stop?

Kageyama's POV

Hinata and I go down stairs to the buffet room to meet up with the team for dinner.

Once Hinata and I grab our food, we sit down at the huge table reserved for all of us.

"Hey kouhais!" Tanaka and Noya say with huge smiles and stuffed faces.

"Hello Senpai's!!!!" Hinata graciously says back. I just nod and sit next to him.

"Today was long as hell, wasn't it?" Tanaka says with a sigh.

"Yeah! All I want to do is get in bed and snuggle up with Asahi." Noya says sleepily.

All of us look at Noya confusingly.

"Noya-sempai?"

"Yes, Hinata?" Noya asks with a yawn.

"Are you and Asahi... together?"

Noya's eyes go wide and his face blushes a deep red.

"W-what??? Hahaha n-no. That- that's ridiculous..."

"You are! You are! And you didn't even tell me?! I'm your best friend!!!" Tanaka says loudly and sadly. He wipes away his imaginary tears.

"Don't yell!!! I didn't really want it to be public. I guess I'm fine telling you guys because I'm so close to you three, but please don't tell anyone else! Asahi gets really embarrassed about these things..." Noya says sadly and looks down at his food.

"We won't tell. We promise!" Hinata and Tanaka say together. Everyone then turns their head to me.

"What?" I ask.

"You have to promise!!!!!" Hinata explains. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I promise." The three let out a victory "hooray".

"So, Noya. How long have you two been together?" Tanaka says. Noya becomes uncomfortable and starts to sweat.

"Uh... uhm... half a year..."

"wHAT?!?!?!?!!?! HALF A YEAR-" the room goes silent and everyone looks at Tanaka. After a short apology, the chatter begins again. "Half a year?!?!?!!?"

"Yeah..."

"And you didn't FUCKING TELL ME?!?!?!" Tanaka yell whispers.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't know how!" Noya says sadly.

"I think we should leave. They probably need some alone time." Hinata says. I nod and we both get up to throw away our empty plates.

***

Once Hinata and I get into our room, I carefully push him up against the wall.

"Kageyama? What's going on?"

"I - I don't know, but I want to try something." I explain softly, trying my best not to scare him.

"Try... try what?"

"Stuff... like... sexy stuff..."

Hinata's face turns a bright red. I feel him trembling underneath me.

"I'm sorry," I say as I back away from him. "I should have asked you if you were okay with it and it doesn't look like you are."

"I'm scared... but I too want to try... sexy stuff... with you." Hinata says, looking at the floor in embarrassment. My eyes go wide.

"Really?!" I ask. "You don't have to if you don't feel ready. It's okay I understa-"

"No. I - I want to do it."

***

Hinata and I are on my bed, pressed up against each other. I can feel his entire body squirming and pulsing up against me. I can feel his hard on through his clothes, pressing against my leg, and he can probably feel mine too. Out tongues are down each others throats, silva spilling down our chins.

I shift my body so our hard ons touch. He moans as a rock my hips down.

"Do... it again." Hinata breathes out. I rock my hips down again and again until he starts rocking back.

"Don't... stop."

Wait. Was that a "Don't Stop" or a "Don't, Stop"?

I look back down at his pleading face.

"Why did you stop?" He asks. I smile and we continue on rubbing our body's together.

Why am I so paranoid?

We start to move faster, taking our clothes off so we can be in skin contact with one another. Soon we were just in our underwear, touching each other all over.

"Hinata... I think I'm going to-"

"Me too. Let's finish together, okay?" I nod and kiss him passionately once more before we cum.

"Ah!" Hinata moans loudly.

***

We lay next to each other in our underwear. Hinata's hand is on my chest and I can feel it rise and fall with my breathing.

"Hey?"

"Hm?" Hinata says softly.

"Can we do that again? N-not tonight but m-maybe tomorrow?" I ask with a blush across my cheeks. Hinata smiles up at me.

"Of course."

***

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES. YASSSS ESSS MEEEEEEE. MEEEEE. HOW ARE YALL DOIN?!?!?!?! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING SWIMMINGLY. I HAVE ONE LAST PREFORMENCE TO DO TOMORROW AND I'M SUPER NERVOUS BECAUSE SOME OF THE OTHER ACTRESSES DON'T KNOW THEIR FUCKING LINES. PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. BUT THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE SO I CAN'T REALLY HATE THEM. OKAY I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/LUNCH/WHATEVER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. Thank you for supporting me. Really.