Hinata or Shouyo?

I run and run until I can't feel my legs. My heart is pounding against my chest and my face feels like a sauna. I stop to take a few breaths. I lean against the tree and look at the clear blue sky. There's few stars shining brighter than the city lights. I sigh loudly and clutch my still beating chest.

"Shouyo..."

***

The next day at practice, Hinata wasn't there. I felt sad and stupid. I don't know my feelings. Am I in love with him? Am I just kidding myself?

I go to get the net and I pass Suga. He looks angry.

As I pass him I hear him say something that made me stop in my tracks.

"You're a coward, Kageyama Tobio."

***

I sit down, alone at lunch. Two girls came up to me with worried looks on their faces.

"Kageyama? Why aren't you and Hinata sitting together?" They ask.

"We... we had a little fight. Its none of your business. So go away." I say and return to my lunch.

***

I sit in class with my head in my arms.

I need to think about my feelings for Hinata. My heart race when we hold hands or kiss each other, but it didn't feel... unnatural. I was the one who offered to start kissing on the lips, too. I have urges to hug him tightly and tell him how wonderful he is. I feel sad when he's not around. Is this love?

...

Nah.

This is just friendship right?

...

What about the strange urges and kissing?

...

That's love.

Am I in love with Shouyo?

No, I'm not gay! Except maybe that one time I got hard thinking about him. Oh my god. Does that make me gay?! I'm gay?! I'm in love with Hinata- no, I'm in love with Shouyo?!

I hold my head in distress and confusion.

"Kageyama?"

I look up to see the entire class and the teacher staring at me.

"Do you need to go to the nurse's office?"

***

I said I didn't but she forced me anyways. Stupid teacher. I walk angrily down the hallways and open the door that leads to the nurse's office.

The first thing I see is the nurse taking a orange haired boy's temperature.

Shouyo and I stare at each other. We look at each other with surprise, until I turned my head away.

"Ah! A new one! Jeez, is everyone getting sick?" The nurse says and takes the thermometer out of Hinata's mouth. I take a seat in a chair across from them.

"Ah you don't have a fever. That's good." She walks over to her desk. "Oh that's great. Look, boys. I believe I left my clipboard somewhere in the office. You two stay here. I'll be right back!" She runs off, closing the door behind her.

Hinata and I sit silence. I look at the floor. I don't think I can look at him. He's probably mad at me. Why wouldn't he be? I ran out on him and I wasn't there to support him like I said I would. At least I know my feelings, right?

The silence is broken by a few sniffles. My eyes widen and I turn my head to Shouyo.

"I'm so sorry!" Tears start running down Shouyo's face. "I'm sorry!"

All I could do was look at him with surprise.

Why is he apologizing? Isn't that my job?

"Please say something, Kageyama!" He shouts.

I slowly stand up but I walk swiftly over to him. Before he could say sorry again, I pull him into a tight hug.

We sit there for a few moments and he hugs me back.

"Don't say that. Don't tell me you're sorry. Because it's not what you have to say. I'm sorry. This is my fault. I'm so sorry, Shouyo. Please forgive me." Shouyo hugged me tighter.

"I forgive you." Shouyo says slowly. I sigh and snuggle into the hug.

"I love you." I feel Shouyo tense under me. "I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner." We pull away from our hug and I smash my lips against his. He gasps in surpirse but soon melts into the kiss.

"I love you too." He says against my lips.

"I'm back- OH DEAR GOD!" Shouyo and I immediately stop kissing and turn around to see the surprised face of the school nurse. Her eyes are bulging out of her head and her mouth could touch the floor.

Again. This fucking happened again. Can't I have a normal kiss with this guy?

***

CHAPTER 8 IS DONE. WHAT WAS THAT, BITCH NUGGET? HOW DO I KNOW IT'S CHAPTER 8? BECAUSE WHEN U FUKIN CREATE A STORY JUST LOOK AT THE ORANGE BAR WHEN WRITING IT AND IT SAYS THE PART. FUCKIN GENIUS I AM. MY FUCKING JESUS ON A TUESDAY. ITS DONE. I'M HAPPY, UR HAPPY, EVERYONE'S HAPPY. CHAPTER 9, COMING SOON. MAYBE IDK I GOT SHIT TO DO I CANT JUST WRITE ALL THE TIME. LEL JK I'M LONELY. SEE U SEXT TIME. OMFG *NEXT. I AM CRY. BYE