Netflix or Chill?

Its Saturday and Kageyama decided to spend the day at Hinata's house. They baked cookies, watched movies, and played with his little sister Natsu for a while.

But after putting Natsu to sleep, it is their alone time.

Hinata and Kageyama are on Hinata bed, cuddling and watching a random show on his laptop.

"What are we even watching?" Kageyama says. Hinata and feel his warm breath on the back of his neck.

"It's a famous show in America. It's called Bob's Burgers." He replies and snuggles into his large boyfriend even more.

Kageyama is bored. He looks at Hinata and gets an idea.

"Hey." Kageyama calls and taps Hinata's shoulder.

"Hmm?" Hinata turns his head just in time for Kageyama to steal a kiss.

"What was that for?" Hinata blushes.

"I just wanted to kiss you, dumbass." Kageyama says with a smile. He presses a kiss into his neck.

"T-Tobio..." Hinata says softly. Something clicks inside Kageyama when Hinata said his first name. Two seconds later, his tongue is in Hinata's mouth and his hands are groping him.

"Mmm, Tobio, N-Natsu is in the other room..."

The smacking of their lips, Hinata's soft panting, and the show's theme song were the only things that could be heard in the room for a few seconds before Kageyama replied.

"But she's asleep. She won't wake up..." Kageyama slips one hand up his shirt.

"But- Ah Kageyama!" Hinata moans as the taller boy's hand gently tickles Hinata's chest.

"She won't wake up, if you are quiet."

Kageyama pulls off Hinata's shirt, along with his own. The computer was off the bed, with the show paused.

The two boys are red faced and flushed together. They rub their erections against each other through their sweat pants while stealing kisses.

"Kageyama, I want to do it," Hinata whispers. Kageyama tenses up.

"R-right now?" He asks with a shocked face.

"Yeah. Right now." Hinata says, grinding down onto him. Kageyama glups loudly.

"I don't... I don't think..."

"What is it babe?" Hinata asks, now confused and worried for his boyfriend.

Kageyama takes in a deep breath.

"I don't think I'm ready."

Hinata cocks his head.

"But, I'll be the bottom so-"

"I know, but I just... I don't think I'm ready." Kageyama says. He can't look Hinata in the eye. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, babe. It's alright to not be ready. We can just give each other hand jobs or blowjobs."

"Blowjobs?" Kageyama asks. They've never done blowjobs before.

"Yeah. I really want to taste your cock." Hinata leaves an open kiss on his boyfriend's neck. "Can I try it?"

"S-sure."

***

AYE MY HOMIES. OKAY SO A LOT AS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS AWAY. I BROKE UP WITH MY GF (BUT WE STILL COOL SO DONT WORRY BOUT IT). I FOUND OUT I WAS PANSEXUAL SO THAT'S COOL. THE PLAY IS OVER AND I'M SAD BUT I'M NOW IN THE NEW PLAY THAT'S COMING UP!!!!!! I JUST GOT FINISHED WITH A DANCE SHOW LITERALLY YESTERDAY. AND TODAY I SLEPT FOR 13 HOURS. SO HOPEFULLY I NOW HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE AND SLEEP!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! (BTW THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY PART 1, PART 2 WILL COME OUT SOON HOPEFULLY) :D