Included or Secluded?

Tanaka's POV

I happily stroll down the hallway in the morning. It was weird sleeping alone because Noya was supposed to be rooming with me but he went to Asahi's room for a "chat" and never came back.

But it's a new day and I'm up and ready to practice! I walk up to Suga and Daichi's room. I take out the key I stole from Suga to open the door.

"Good morning sleepy-heads! Are you ready to-"

I stop dead in my tracks.

The scene in front of me makes me freeze in terror.

Right there, against the wall of the room, is Suga on his knees with Daichi's penis down his throat.

They both look at me with horror on their faces.

"Oh..."

I shut the door awkwardly but quickly and I start to rush down the hallway.

That was weird I just walked in on a gay blow job oh my lord I'll have to apologize later because that was the most awkward thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life I need to crawl into a hole and never come out oh my god I need to bleach my eyeballs Jesus fuck.

As I turn the corner, I see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walking towards me as they separate their hands.

My two kouhais cough and blush.

"Good morning, senpai." Yamaguchi says and doesn't even look me in the eye. Tsukishima tries his best to cover up his blush with the collar of his jacket. I feel a breeze as they rush past me.

I hold my head in confusion and sit down against the wall.

Is the entire team gay? Are all the my friends gay? I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay, but... am I the only one who likes girls?!

I sigh loudly and rub my temples.

This is so weird. I'm happy for them and all, but this is just really weird. I will have to get used to this.

I hear a slight cough.

"Uh, hey?" I look up to see a cute girl standing next to me. She's holding a clipboard, so she is probably one of the mangers of another team. "Are you okay? I saw you holding your head in frustration and I just want to make sure..."

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you." I give her a smile. She smiles back. I'm surprised when I see her sit down next to me.

"I'm Maemi. Most people just call me Mae." She says showing off her pearly whites. She brushes her pale pink hair from her face.

"I'm Ryuu. But you can call me by my last name, Tanaka, if you'd like." I say.

"Okay, Ryuu, what's on your mind?" I heavily sigh.

"This may sound strange, but all of my teammates are... gay. They all are in relationships with one another. It's not that I'm not happy for them, it's just that... it's weird. A few months ago, I thought everyone was straight, but then suddenly they all started coming out and I... I just got overwhelmed. I love them and all, but I feel... strange when I'm around them and I don't know why."

"Oh. Well maybe you're lonely."

"Hm?"

"Yeah, like they are all in relationships, right? Maybe you just feel secluded because you are single."

"Oh that makes sense... Wait. How did you know I was single?! Do I really look that single?!" Mae laughs.

"No! No! I was just assuming because this is what I felt like when all my friends got boyfriends." Mae smiled up at me. Her blue eyes sparkled.

"Is that so?"

"Yep. But when I realized it. I kinda got over it."

"Hey... you're... kinda cute." I say. Her eyes go wide.

"Oh... er... I'm flattered but... I have a girlfriend..." She says.

My stomach drops.

Mae snickers.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!" She stops talking to laugh even harder. "You should have seen your face! That was amazing! I'm not gay by the way. I was just messing with you."

"I can see that now." I say, smiling a bit.

"Hey, how about we go get some breakfast? On me." Mae says with a gentle smile.

"I could never let a lady pay by herself. I'll pay."

"Oh no, please I insist. I'll pay."

"How about we split the bill?"

"Sounds good! Do you like waffles or pancakes?"

***

SO THIS WAS DIFFERENT! HOW DO YOU LIKE? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE TANAKA STORY OR NAH? PERSONALLY, I LIKE WRITING ABOUT NEW THINGS BUT IT'S YOUR PICK!!! KAGEYAMA AND HINATA WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO DON'T WORRY!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!