I Love You and You love Me.

EPILOGUE

2 years later

Hinata and Kageyama were extremely sore after practice and that it took them 2 times longer to go to the locker room and get changed because it hurt when ever they moved.

Yamaguchi, their captain, asked them to lock up the club room because of the amount of time they were taking.

Hinata sighs as he gets his shoe on, the last thing that needs to be on his person. He leans on Kageyama as he tries to pull his shoes on as well.

"Hey Kags?"

"Hm?" Kageyama hums.

"What are you doing after highschool ends?"

There was a long pause before Kageyama answered.

"I... I don't know..."

They walk out of the sweaty club room, into the dark, cold night.

The two boys intertwine hands on impulse and walk down the street.

It was impulse now to hold hands when ever they walk together. Usually that's a puppy love thing, but they've just always wanted to be touching in some sort of way when they are around each other. Kageyama likes the feel of Hinata's soft and gentle skin, while Hinata loves the warmth and comfort of Kageyama's skin.

When they reach Hinata's house, Kageyama turns to smaller boy suddenly.

"Hinata. Remember, back in the club room, when I said I didn't know what I was going to do after highschool?"

"Yes."

"Well, I was wondering... if you... wanted to move to Tokyo with me?" Kageyama asks nervously.

Hinata goes into a state of shock. He looks at Kageyama with a face of disbelief. He then smiles widely as his eyes begin to tear up and gives the taller male an enormous hug.

"Yes! Yes! Of course!"

The two pull apart to look into each other's eyes.

"I love you," Kageyama says.

"You love me. And I love you." Hinata smiles at that fact and presses his face into Kageyama's chest in excitement.

The black haired boy lifts up Hinata's chin to his face once more.

The two share a deep kiss, Hinata's hands in Kageyama's hair, and Kageyama's hands on Hinata's waist.

When the front door opens to Natsu yelling at them to stop kissing because it's "gross to do on the porch", they ignore her plea keeping their lips pressed against each other's; they are happy, content, and in love.

---

This is the last chapter :)
I hope you liked my story and I'm very happy so many of you have joined me in this adventure. Thank you so much for your support, your kindness, your criticism, your friendship. I'm very lucky to be in such a kind and caring fandom. I will hopefully see you all another time, but in the meantime, thank you for joining me.
I love you :)