Gay or Nay?

It turns out Shouyo's mom was fine with him being gay, it was just me she was worried about. I guess earlier in the year Shouyo told her about how I was a jerk to him and she started to hate me. But it's okay, I went back, apologized, and told her I'd take care of her son. So we are cool now... I think.

But now I have to explain to my parents what the hell is going on since that idiot nurse called and told them I was kissing a boy in her office.

Everything is quiet except the clank of silverware on plates as I sit at the table with my mother and father. I don't think I can bring myself to look at them. What are they thinking? Are they disappointed? Are they going to disown me? Are they going to throw me out?

I want to cry right now, and I never cry. I want to apologize for being this way. For being gay. I want them to say something!

"I... I'm sorry." I manage to say. Both of my parents look up at me in surprise. "I-I'm sorry f-for being this way. I know h-how you guys wanted me t-to have a nice wife and children, but now that's crushed because I - I -"

I couldn't finish the sentence because tears were rolling down my face and hiccups of breath were hitched in my throat. I sniffle loudly before continuing.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you."

My mother got up quickly and basically ram over to me. She pulled me into a tight hug. My father got up slowly but joined the hug and squeezed me tightly.

"You don't need to apologize for being gay. You shouldn't even think you have to. You can't control your feelings. And we aren't disappointed. We love you no matter what." My father says, and my mother kisses me on the forehead.

"We want you to be happy." My mother adds. I hold onto them tighter. Even though they've accepted me, I still can't stop crying. But these tears feel different than before. They are tears of joy.

***

"So, this Hinata kid." My mother says with ice cream in her mouth. All three of us sit on the couch eating ice cream and watching a random movie. "Is he cute?"

My eyes widen and I blush deeply.

"Yes," I sputter. "He's on the volleyball team with me. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned him before."

"Oh he's the one with the orange hair, right?" My father asks. I nod my head. "He's a nice kid."

"Do his parents know that you two are in a relationship?"

"Uh, yeah, his mom found out when she walked in on us... k-kissing." I say sheepishly.

"Oh. Well that might have been a shocker!" My father and mother laugh and I smile happily. There's a warm feeling in my stomach and chest. I hope it never goes away.

***

Hinata and I walk to school the next day, stealing kisses from each other on the cheek and neck. He laughs when I stop him, I bury my face into his neck, and give him a million light kisses. I pull away and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you so much," I say, with his forehead touching mine.

"I love you too."

***

Hinata's POV

Today was going great. Kageyama and I made out in a corner at break and almost missed class. Girls came up to us and told us how we were the cutest couple in school. Kageyama and I had lunch on the roof and tossed to each other afterwards. In class, I saw him walking past through the window and he winked at me which gave me butterflies.

I happily skip down the hallways, eager to go to practice and see my boyfriend. I come to a turn and I bump into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I say before looking up. And when I do, I see is the guys that beat Kageyama and me up.

"Hey watch it! Oh. Hey its the little homo!" There was more of them now. I guess they got some new friends.

"Didn't he beat you up last time?"

"Yeah! Hey maybe we should teach him a lesson!"

"Yeah! Grab him!"

Suddenly, my arms and legs are held and I'm pushed up against the wall in a dark part of the school. I struggle to get lose but it's no use, these guys are too strong and there's too many of them.

"Hey, he's a homo right? I bet he'll like this." I hear a voice behind me say. My eyes go wide as I hear him unzipping his pants and his crotch pressing up against me. I'm scared and I start to tear up.

Please don't let this happen. Please someone come around the corner. Please Kageyama, help me.

***

I'M SO SAD BECAUSE I JUST NOTICED THAT IN A FEW OF THE CHAPTERS I'VE ALREADY PUBLISHED TAKE PLACE IN FEBRUARY AND I DIDNT FUCKIN MENTION SNOW AT ALL. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR GROWING UP IN FUCKIN LOS ANGELES WHERE IT SNOWS 0 PERCENT OF THE YEAR. YAY. FUCK ME I HATE IT HERE. IT'S LITERALLY HOT ALL YEAR ROUND. DON'T FUCKING COME HERE. OH SHIT NOW U FUCKBOYS AND FUCKGIRLS KNOW WHERE I LIVE. ... IDGAF COME OVER LET'S HAVE A PARTY LEL JK I'M TOO COOL 4 U. I HOPED YOU LIKED CHAPTER NINE. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY. I LOVE YOU ALL. EXCEPT U, FERNANDO, FUCK YOU. CIAO