Public or Private?

(Okay this is just a before authors note but tbh I HATE HATE HATE when people put O.C.'s in stories but I'm doing it anyways even if it hurts me. I'm sorry in advance)

Kageyama's POV

Our relationship has been going fairly well over these past months. Its June and summer just started so we decided to celebrate by going on a date. We are at a new plaza that we've never been to before, just to check out the stores.

"Look! Kageyama! There's an ice cream shop!" Hinata says pointing at the shop with the hand that isn't holding to mine.

"Do you want to go get some?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah!" Hinata cheers. As we walk to the shop Hinata happily swings our arms, basically showing off to everyone that we are a couple.

In school and our part of town, people have gotten used to the idea that Hinata and I are a couple. But here is different. We don't know anyone from here. So when people are staring, I glare right back at them. That makes them fuck off.

Once we get inside, we feel a rush of cold hit our sweaty bodies.We separate our sweaty hands and are about to walk up to the counter and order when some one calls Hinata's name.

"Hinata?" Hinata and I turn to the person who called his name. Its a boy. He was a bit shorter than me and with shaggy blonde hair.

"Hayato?" Hinata's face brightens. He runs up to the boy, leaving me standing there in confusion. He and the boy tightly embrace which irritates me a bit.

"I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I know right?! Its been ages!" Hinata looks over to me and smiles.

"Kageyama this is Hayato, my childhood friend! We grew up together until he moved. Hayato this is Kageyama. He's-"

"I'm his boyfriend," I say and pull Hinata against me. Hayato looks shocked.

"Oh... Well that's... nice," He says with a blush across his face. "I always knew you'd be gay."

"What does that mean?" Hinata says with a grumpy attitude. Hayato laughs.

"I don't know I never sort of pictured you with a girl," Hayato says blunty.

"Well we're gonna go get some ice cream, so goodbye," I say and pull Hinata to the front counter with me.

"What was that all about?"

"He was being a jerk. Come on I thought this was supposed to our day," I say nuzzling my face into his hair.

"Okay, okay. I understand. What do you want? I think I want cotton candy with gummy bears," Hinata says as we wait in line.

"Vanilla."

"That's it?"

I nod my head and we move up to order what we wanted. While I was paying I heard some snickers behind us. It sounded like the group that Hayato was with but I brushed it off. I gave the cashier the money and waited for my change when I heard "faggots." I immediately turn around and look at the snickering group with my harsh glare.

"This faggot can still kick your ass," I say loudly. I receive my change and Hinata and I walk out.

***

We walk along a trail in the park as we finish our ice creams. The heat did not cool down so after we throw away our trash, we sit at a park bench that was under a tree and sort of hidden by a bush.

"So what do you want to do now? We could go back home and play volleyball or we could walk around the plaza some more or-"

I was cut off by Hinata hugging me tightly, his face in my chest.

"Hinata? Are you alrig-"

"I want... I want to... kiss " He says bashfully. I smile and lean in.

"Okay." I plant my lips onto his. We give each other small kisses before going into deeper and longer kisses which turned into a full on make-out.

I stuck my tongue into Hinata's mouth. He made a cute noise but pushed me away.

"Only do that at h-home," Hinata says blushing. I don't know why but something inside of me got fired up like how I am before a volleyball game. I grab his face and we start to go at it again, this time even deeper.

"HOLY SHIT!!!"

Not again. No please not fucking again!

I turn around to see who interrupted our kissing this time and I see Hayato and his friends. They stand there in shock and stare at us.

"Oi! We aren't a fucking circus act! So piss off!" I say and get up. Luckily I'm taller and more intimidating then all of them combined so they scurry off.

"We can never get a break huh?" Hinata says.

"Tell me about it."

***

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS LATE AS FUCK AND FUCK IS VERY LATE. BUT HERE IT IS. CHAPTER 11. 11 FUCKING PARTS. LIKE DO U GUYS REALLY LIKE READING THIS??? THANK U. I MEAN IT. UGH YES I CANT WAIT TO START WRITING THE NEXT ONE BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE- NO. I MUSTN'T GIVE ANY SPOILERS. OKAY WELL I'LL SEE U NEXT TIME BITCHES. ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF I THERE'S ANY GRAMMER ERRORS AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE FUN OF IT THANK YOU.