Homework or Sleep?

Kuroo paces back and forth alone in his room, paniked. His unfinished homework is on his desk; he can't even think about doing homework with this huge of a problem on his mind.

The black haired boy grabs his head in confusion and groans. He sits on his bed, with his head hung low and let's out a sigh.

Is this really happening? To me of all people?

Kuroo flicks his head over to his clock and checks the time. 10:30 pm.

I can't believe it. I...

"I have a crush on Kenma," he says aloud, to make sure he's not dreaming.

After processing his words, he buries his face in his hands and begins to cry.

What would Kenma think of me? He'd be so freaked out. He wouldn't ever talk to me again. God I'm disgusting. How could he ever like me? I'm so... uncool.

Kuroo lifts his face from his hands after a few minutes to look at his swollen, red face. He sniffles before getting up to splash his face with cold water.

He checks his clock again.

11:14 pm

He sighs and takes off his shirt before turning off his light. He makes his way over to his bed and plops down on it. He looks over at his homework one more time, contemplating whether he should get up and finish it. In the end, he closes his eyes, and dreams about volleyball and Kenma.

***

HEEEEEYYYY YOOOOUUUU GUUUUUUUUUUYS. SO I JUST GOT A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP LAST NIGHT (EVEN WITH REHEARSAL AND EVERYTHING HOLY SHIT) AND I JUST FINISHED A TEST IN HISTORY SO I MADE THIS. I'M SORRY FOR BEING AWAY SO LONG HAHAHA MY GIRLFRIEND AND I MADE UP AND STUFF SO WE GOOD NOW. ALSO I'M GOING TO HAVE SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK (I KNOW EVERYONE HAD IT BEFORE US KMS) SO I'LL START WRITING!!!! I'M BACK GUYS!
Instagram: StrawberryRiceCake