"Friend"

The sun arose from your curtains and the comfortable bedding made you hesitant to want to leave it. Seonghwa texted you five minutes later to be ready in an hour. So with that time you made sure you dressed appropriately and prepared yourself with that chivalrous man.

Glancing in the mirror you wore a slim tight black dress with a blazer jacket for the "formal look" Some black flat shoes to go along with the casual but strong appearance. Your hair was brushed and tied into a simple ponytail. And with that you felt more confident to see him. Still the thoughts of his lips from the night before flooded your vision.

Mentally face palming your obsessive thoughts you left your room and headed down to the cafe that was in the hotel. There he was with his white suit and glossy hair that had hair gel in it to make it more noticeable. You walked lightly and smiled when he turned around.

"You look very nice today Sir." You complimented him quietly.

He mumbled a quick thanks before looking at his phone and began texting on it. It felt a bit irritating with him being distant and not converting so you picked up the food menu to entertain yourself.

"They have so many food choices look at this!" You said pointing at the pretty breakfast deserts.

He looked up at you and spoke

"Stop trying to make conversation."

You frowned before excusing yourself to the bathroom. It was only five minutes in his company and you felt like a nuisance. Making an effort to be with him and he just brushed you off.

Seonghwa's POV

She dressed perfectly. The way her hips moved and her body clinging to the dress made it even more difficult from thinking of things. Not to mention how she never failed to impress it was as if it was deliberate. She moved towards the table in a friendly manner but even that pissed me off.

My phone was buzzing frantically so it was easier to avert attention onto it than focus on Scarlet any longer. Despite that she clung on to the menu and tried to speak to lighten the air. How amusing and irritating can someone be to be this nice. Not once has she defied me or whined.

The whole situation yesterday was a pain. A virgin? How? She was attractive and friendly overall someone who shouldn't struggle for a hook up so why? Was she saving it for someone special? Most girls don't hesitate with me never mind deny me of a kiss. But she's different of course. It was rude of me to assume she would want to be intimate with me but I'm not unattractive or someone you'd regret kissing. Or was I? 

She's just excused herself to the bathroom. This whole bet with Wooyoung is now slightly complicated. I didn't want to use her as she had never been used before. I didn't  want to make her dirty without permission or to start something I know I can't commit too. Is she really worth all this hassle? I could do it with her and fire her but that would go against my morals. Despite my quickies in the office and seeing multiple girls at once Scarlet was different from them.

But there was something I wanted to do something I craved and that was for her to feel the pleasure of sex. Just looking at her and the way knowing the fact she's never been intimate with a man except me made me feel absolutely ecstatic. To feel her , to touch her and show her the true meaning of intimacy was something I craved or was it a fetish? And despite the satisfying thought of having her bent over my desk whilst doing it in the office back at New York sounds pleasurable it's not going to happen.

End of POV

Rushing back out with a new frame of mind and a more quieter and less talkative approach you sat down avoiding his eye contact. He drank a fresh coffee that must have been brought to him whilst you was in the bathroom. There was a number written in black ink just on the side so you couldn't get a full glimpse of it only the four last numbers

4437 sitting back you thought away. Who's number was that?Was it important? No normal worker puts a number on a coffee cup.

"What are you in deep thought about." He questioned interrupting your thoughts.

"That number on your coffee cup." You admitted with your eyebrows furrowed.

He looked at it before staring back at you with laughter.

"Oh that." He said amusingly rubbing the back of his head.

You sat there puzzled on what was so funny.
and then it hit you the answer that was right under your nose. The conclusion of it being something deadly serious became a humiliating reality of a worker leaving their number to become a little more aquatinted with the highly attractive man sitting across from you.

"Sorry for over analysing something so casual I sometimes forget that people do stuff like that." You replied.

"Stuff like that." He repeated teasingly.

Ignoring his attempt to ridicule or poke fun at your non existent sex life you looked away from him.Only to be questioned again.

"No time for anything other than working to please me Scarlet?" He said with a smirk.

"Nothing else Sir." You said motivated.

"That was a sexual joke wasn't it." You said disappointed.

Making him laugh again from your innocence he responded with a simple yes.

Turning away from his gaze you decided to look on your phone. Wooyoung had texted you but with all what had happened you didn't respond.

W: Hey how's your second day in Paris :D

You: It's been hectic to say the least I can't wait to tell you everything when I get back!

W: How's the boss been?

You: Difficult but hey it's nothing I can't handle. :P

W: Okay stay safe and text me later if you can byee

"Who are you texting." Seonghwa said defensively.

"Just, just Wooyoung." You said looking back up at him.

He looked slightly different from his more laid back attitude.

"Wooyoung huh that guy down in the office?" He said as if he had no knowledge of his existence.

"Yes he works downstairs we meet at the cafe sometimes after work he's really cool." You said smiling.

"Do you like him?" He questioned putting his head in his hands in irritation to the way you positively described him.

"Yeah he's nice to me he's a good friend." You responded cluelessly."

He smirked when the word "friend" rolled of your tongue it was if it was reassurance of some sort that right now in that moment you didn't think of him in any other way. He knew now at least he had more of a chance than Wooyoung did.

 He knew now at least he had more of a chance than Wooyoung did