Restrained and messy

What? This was his idea of punishment. It was hypocritical for you to detest this ordeal. But if that was his aim to make you jealous, it was out of the question or was it? Still your body was tightly shackled in place. Your arms placed above your head;attached to a hook in the wall you struggled in the position.

The bed frame was directly in front of you purposely for this reason. He had her in his grasp. His hands seductively removed her dress slowly, he explored her body with intrigue.  She was facing you naked in the doggy position. It was obsurd really. He then pushed her body down roughly with her face shoved involuntary into the pillow. Before making eye contact with you he scoffed and inserted himself into her proudly. He entered her with deep thrusts. The grip he had on her hips was tight. You could practically feel his immensity as he entered in and out of her. Satisfactory moans from her mouth sounded louder than she thought which made you feel more disregarded. Her face was still forced deep in the pillow as he carried on. He observed your face with temptation. He wanted you more than he wanted to let on. With that he grabbed her waist tormented by you and pulled her upwards. He grasped her boobs hard and played with them slowly. Her body arched on its own against him, whilst her desperate face met with yours. A flirtatious smile was all she gave you before moaning desperately again. You huffed and tried to look away. Was your pride being hurt by such a cliche move by him?

You began to feel wet under there. Hot and bothered by him. His hand was now rubbing her flower. He played with her with such determination. Admittedly his long fingers had you more frustrated as he fingered her. They danced along her skin. Was it a statement perhaps. She was under his dominance, his will. After she came on his hand he moved her to the edge of the bed. Red from frustration and sexual longing you saw his whole physique now. She walked around the bed seductively before sitting on his lap. Hypnotised you had your eyes practically glued on them as they moved against each other. Riding him she bounced up and down against his thighs. Her body was staggering, it was almost impossible to look away from the scene.

His groans got louder and loader now as he laid back on the bed. They were entangled to each other like lovers. She had enticed him with her beauty. Her bare back was all you could now see along with his cock moving faster and faster inside her as he came. It was heaven to him; She was your punishment.

You shot daggers at him as he finished with her. This only made his ego stronger than he had ever felt. He felt even more confident now. His hands gripped her hips and he moved to her lips submerging his tongue inside her mouth passionately.

In retaliation you began to move your hips against the pillow daringly. Gasping lightly due to the sensitivity you did something that completely enraged him.

"Yunho...Mhmm." You let out desperately whilst a flame had grown on your cheeks. His eyes practically shot back at you with a blaze. His pride was hurt evidently this gave you a rush. Rocking your hips against the pillow you moved against it with provocation. Your breasts began to move more as you rocked your body roughly. Completely emerged you imagined Seonghwa pleasing you, though he didn't know that. The only thing he could hear was the man's name of who he resented.

He pulled out of her and moved toward you furious to your behaviour. A sense of relief to be acknowledged once more you gave him a slight smirk. The grip of his hand against your throat had you eccentric.

"Say his name one more fucking time." He scowled.

You felt the burn the shackles had started to make you ache. Gaping up at him wide eyed, red and sensitive you stayed silent.

He grabbed your chin and brought your face close to his lips

"you look the best at my mercy darling, restrained and messy." He teased with smugness on his face.

You turned your head away from him in dismissal.

"And Don't be a brat." He purred into your ear before moving closer to your naked body. You flinched quietly before turning to him again.

"I fucking resent you." You breathed heavily. The thumping of your heart beat was like a violent force hitting you with more soreness than your bruised skin was feeling.

"Yunho made me feel so fucking good." You said cockily at him. Pushing his buttons was something you had never tried.

He stared at you threateningly.

"I've had it with your attitude." He kissed you forcefully. His hand trailing to your flower. He rubbed it only teasingly to make you move. You being distracted by it he bit your lip hard before he pulled away.

He got up scoffed and lured the woman out of the room with him.