Bruising

It appeared that Seonghwa still hadn't returned from wherever he had gone so you woke up with no torment. Yunho was a secondary thought but the lingering unknown reason of Seonghwa being gone was making you  uncomfortable. Tossing and turning it was pointless to stay in bed any longer. It wasn't early morning infact the clock that Seonghwa had put in your room said it was 12pm. Oversleeping was something you never usually did.

Pulling out trouser pants a button up shirt and a black blazer you flung them on before doing your makeup in the mirror. The maids never spoke to you and often avoided your presence however one of them was called Yebin. And she occasionally put products or essentials into your room for you. When you left your room you looked for her. The walls of the mansion where familiar now and nothing was as alien as it first was.

"Yebin?" You approached her hesitantly but she turned around swiftly with a simple smile. She had cleaning products in a basket so it was clear she was just doing her duties.

"Yes Madam?" She replied.

"We don't know each other very well but I want to ask you something." You spoke fowardly,

She nodded and waited for you to continue.

"Seonghwa assigned you to me did he not?"

She nodded again.

"Do you know where he is."

She looked at the floor and back up at you again almost debating amongst herself on what to say.

"I won't say anything this is just between us I promise." You added.

She looked around checking for no other presence. Before she whispered

"That man is doing something terrible you mustn't search for him when he goes." She said cautiously.

"Doing what?" You asked again desperate for answers.

"Killing." She said lowly once more. She turned to walk away but you was adamant for her to tell you. Grabbing her arm you stopped her from moving away.

"Tell me please." You said with authority. She spoke one last time and walked away.

"Wait for him to return it will be tonight."

The rest of your day you spent it alone wondering around. Changing clothes to practice you headed out. You saw Yeosang in the kitchen leaning against the counter. Looking at him he noticed and said "Hi." You replied formally before going into the garden. Frustrated you began to punch the tree in front of you hitting it repeatedly with anger. High kicks and quick blocks where keeping your momentum. The thought of Seonhwa was leaving you enraged. Killing? The numbness
of your hands brought you to reality.
You slouched down against the log
breathing heavily tired of this. The feeling of numbness was setting in as the time passed. But there was no use in dwelling. Your knuckles were busted blood dried over the wounds from the punches. You didn't want to wear the equipment for once you wanted to feel something.

Doing more physical exercises you finally stopped when the aching was too much. All of your energy was gone. The wood was quiet except for the occasional birds that tweeted in the trees and the squirrels that observed from afar. A sky that was blue had now falled into a chilly darkness and you made your way back to the house. In the kitchen all of the men were dining. It was awkward but you showed no interest and washed your hands in the sink. The dried blood swirled as it went down.

"Not having Seonghwa around has you helpless does it?" Wooyoung teased whilst staring at your injured hands. The reddish purple bruising had alerted attention from each of them.

Anger was brewing. Ignoring his remark you sat down in Seonghwas chair with smugness. His eyebrows furrowed is agitation. The food was only just served so you helped yourself.

"Yebin serve me a plate please." You demanded. All of them kept quiet. In disbelief they all watched as you showed no emotion. Yebin moved immediately and placed your plate.

"Who do you think you are?" Wooyoung scoffed with another attempt to piss you off.

"Stop trying to belittle me it's getting boring." You replied before biting into your chicken.

Taken aback he looked at you with pure hatred.  This had become normal now though you had no fear of them anymore. Your life couldn't get any worse right?

It stayed quiet until you had finished. Getting up to excuse yourself Wooyoung sent you over the limit.

"You're Seonhwa's pathetic little whore nothing more than that." He mocked with malice. Yunho had his eyes fixated on yours. He had noticed a difference in you.

You turned around and went to Wooyoung. Getting up close he stood up. His face scowling like a mongrel. You stared at him and chuckled.  He looked at the others and when he did you swung for him. Hitting him in the nose he stumbled back in pain. The others watched in shock unsure on what to do. Blood dripped out of his nostril and he stood taken aback with watery eyes. San was going to go for you but he was blocked by Yunho who pulled you into him quickly.

"He started it not her." Yunho said in defence.

Wooyoung's was deadly silent you peered over Yunho's shoulder with a smirk.

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch." Wooyoung said once more and lunged forward. Pushing Yunho out of the way. Wooyoung had gripped you by the neck and forced you to the floor. Falling from exhaustion you stared at him laughing. He raised his fist and punched you back.

You groaned in pain as he tried to hit you again.

"Let go of her." 

That voice was painfully familiar. Was it a relief? His body was stood over yours but your vision was blurred. And the lack of oxygen from Wooyoung's hands had you coughing after he moved away.

Seonghwa tried to lift you but you pushed him away and lifted yourself up. Now he was fully in face view. It felt strange that he was back. Scanning his face he was bruised. A black eye and cuts on his cheeks. You blinked a few times to see him more clearly.

Stiffening you saw a body bag behind him laid on the floor. Looking back at him now you stood completely blank.

"Nice of you to show up." Wooyoung said sarcastically wiping the blood that was dripping from his nose. The rest of them stayed still.

Desensitised to what was going on you excused yourself and blanked Seonghwa before walking up the stairs. Still winded from being choked and punched you felt in a haze. It was hard to breathe as each step became more and more heavy. Blacking out you fell backwards.

Seonghwa had followed behind you without being noticed and caught you before you fell. He examined your face. The bruising on your neck and face had made him beyond reasonable.

Inflamed with disgust and resentment he put you on the sofa in the living room. All of them stood in line almost like soldiers awaiting there next command. They all watched as he placed you down. He put a soft blanket over you, walked into the kitchen to get an ice pack and placed it gently under your eye.

The room fell silent. The life had been sucked out of it and none of them dared to speak in his presence.

He stood up. Glanced at everyone and stopped at Wooyoung.

"Come here." His voice began to shake with rage.

Slowly he moved forward and cowered underneath him. Once he did he quickly got shoved to the floor. Squirming in anguish Seonghwa held his right arm securely with his knee pressing down roughly on his back.

"If you ever lay a finger on her again i will fucking kill you." He said lowly in his ear. Wooyoung trembled under him and without hesitation he pulled his arm harshly until a snap sound was the only thing heard.

Wooyoung screamed in pain as he laid pathetically on the floor with a broken arm. The men stood as if they were muzzled. All of them averted their eyes away from the scene as if it wasn't their concern. Especially Yunho who had a slight smile on his face.