No longer a secret

Back at the house you practically ran to your room and jumped on the bed as the blankets suffocated you. The flight had ended and you left Seonghwa at the airport by grabbing a cab. It was exhausting and staying with him and any longer would have made you want to burst like a volcano desperately trying to contain its lava. The whole trip made you feel different than usual so many experiences and feelings.  This weekend felt like the only chance to ignore all of your responsibilities.

Weekend log

Saturday
[Slept in late. Watched films and ate pasta. Stubbed your toe against the side of the living room table.Wailed in agony.]

Sunday
[Responded to emails. Phoned mother and told her about the trip. Ate noodles and chased a moth out of your room with a bug net.]

The first Monday back wasn't sounding to great in your mind. Wooyoung and you hadn't even had the chance to meet up because of your exhaustion. At 4:00 am the beeps of your alarm made you frustrated and move your hand around desperately to shut it up. Outfit choice was the usual and the early start helped you to get the coffee's for Wooyoung and Seonghwa. A few hours later after getting ready you entered the office. Wooyoung wasn't at his desk but you left his drink there anyways before heading up to the man's office himself.

Knocking before entering he was sat there appearing to be in deep thought. You gave him a faint smile before placing his hot drink down. It had appeared to have burned you a little from holding it too tight.

"Good morning Sir." You greeted him with the last bit of energy you could force.

"Morning Scarlet...just do the paper work on your desk dinner break is at 12."

Nodding you moved to your desk, focused to get through the dreadful papers that was piled waiting for you. It wasn't long until you got into the rhythm but after 2 hours or so Seonghwa interrupted you.

"Have you decided." He stated as the room suddenly began to feel like it was going to collapse from whatever you was about to respond with.

"Im still unsure about the offer Sir." The look of contemplation showed itself on your face as you turned to him.

"What are you so afraid of?" He asked.

"I'm not afraid." You defended yourself.

"You've never been with anyone and let's be honest that's slightly unusual unless you like being single and I can tell that you don't like it at all."

"Its just easier is that so hard to understand." You said agitated from the pressure he was putting on you.

"Oh i see." He said in realisation.

"What?"

"You have a fear of intimacy don't you?"

"E...Excuse me?"

"Your scared , scared you won't be good enough or in general scared of being vulnerable emotionally or physically." He said ruthlessly.

"That's your conclusion to why I won't have sex with you?" You said utterly furious.

"At first I just saw you as shy and a bit clumsy but in reality you just hide your emotions and intelligence..."

"on the surface your quite controlled which I admire actually for such self discipline but whenever I'm with you your face practically gives all the act away so Scarlet as I was saying what are you so afraid of?"

He tore into you as if he was reading from a private journal or diary and that was alarming in most cases you would never lose control but he made it so hard for you to ignore your emotions.