Disloyalty

Aching pain as you awoke had brought the memories of last night to recur. Moving your body upwards you breathed out in pain. Realising you was in your bedroom again. Across was Seonghwa sat at your desk asleep. The bed was only a single in your room. At the bedside table some medicine and bandages were placed and you realised that you had a patch over your eye. It stung like hell when you accidentally touched it.

When you groaned he woke abruptly scanning your face in worry.

"Don't move too much okay." He shuffled the desk chair closer to your bed all of his attention was on you.

"Where's Wooyoung?" You asked almost immediately ignoring his comment.

"He's on a placement you won't see him for a few months now." He reassured you.

"You was gone." You spoke blankly.

"I had to take care of some business." That was all he had to say? This was torture to you.

"What happened to your face are you okay?" You asked with worry.

He felt slight shock when you asked so intently. As if it wasn't you who suffered the consequences of his actions and his absence.

"I'm fine just a few altercations." He replied as quickly as possible showing no form of emotion. Darkness was what he was full of. This was another mystery to you.

"Punched Wooyoung in the face huh?" He changed subject with a lightness.

"Just a few altercations." You replied sarcastically.

"He deserved more than what he got." He said angrily before moving into a new position.

"What happened?"

"You collapsed from exhaustion and I got Yebin to attend to you and your wounds."

You said nothing.

A minute passed and he reached out for your hands and held them in his.

"I won't let anybody hurt you again i promise." He kissed your hands gently before sitting back in the chair.

"I'm okay." You reassured him.

"The bruises on your knuckles say otherwise." He said with a seriousness that had caught you off guard.

"You wanted me to be apart of this and it feels like I'm being pushed to the side." You shrugged without any emotion arising.

Seonghwa knew exactly your point. It was written all over his face. This was all of his fault. Deep down where he would never admit "love" towards you it was undeniable at this point. Hence why he was keeping you away. The real him, the murderer was something he didn't want you to discover. This was slowly becoming less of a reality for him.

"Maybe when you're better we can discuss business affairs." He stated trying to avoid the thought of you being in a similar position to him.

"I grow weaker here not stronger. I need a purpose Seonghwa I need a reason to continue living." You said with desperation in your tone.

He got up with a scrunched up face. Frustrated from your demands.

"I am your purpose. Your reason for living." He said it with certainty.