Forbidden Fruit

He didn't hesitate to begin.

Slap..one
"Thank you Sir."

That was the first one. It stung harshly on your botttom the feeling was shocking and you jumped up from the impact. He Paused for a moment and glanced down he noticed how hard you was gripping onto the carpet. He smirked and then did it again each time more and more harder.

Slap...two
"Thank you Sir."

The hotness of his slap had made your whole body flushed not to mention your ass the pain was getting worse. Your body was tingling with new sensations but this was not something you was used to. He raised his hand once more and harshly hit it again.

Slap! Three
"Thank you Sir." You yelped shaking underneath him.

Slap! Four
"Thank you Sir" You gasped in agony.

He fiercely slapped you over and over again until your ass was now fully red the increased blood flow had you throbbing all over. You couldn't hold in the pain any longer. Tears were beginning to form and slowly trickle down your face. As he kept smacking you harder and harder the words "thank you" were becoming muffled through your shaky voice.

"Please stop!" You cried out finally giving up on being stubborn.

He stopped and stroked your backside. Causing slight arousal. However the pain of his spanks had left you in more aches than sexual pleasure. It had stunned you with fear. His member was hard and you could feel it pressing against you. He grabbed your pants and pulled them back up roughly making you hiss a little. He grunted as you sat on him he was aroused and sexually frustrated. But he didn't focus on it any longer.

"Speak to him again alone like that again and it will be much worse." He pulled you closer to him. His hands wrapped around your waist.

"Is that really why you punished me?" You said shakily against him. Your head rested in his shoulder.

"You forgot your place here excusing yourself at dinner walking off with another man without my permission." He spoke as if he felt like he was in the right to be that obsessive.

You sat against him appalled by his casual remarks to your "behaviour" but this was his way and in his eyes you are for him and only him. You averted your eyes away from him the tears were still coming out uncontrollably. He grabbed your face softly before kissing your tears away. It was pathetic how weak you was in front of him.

"I'll run you a bath to soothe the pain." He kissed your forehead before lifting you off him.

"I feel weird." You admitted finding it hard to stand.

He picked you up once more by your waist and placed you onto the edge of the bed.

Crouching down looking at you he held your hands in his. Gripping them gently with his whole attention on you.

"Weird how?." He asked.

"Tingly." You avoided his face by turning your head to the side.

He couldn't tell weather you meant that in a good way or a bad way. But he moved again his body towering over you.

"I will make you feel a lot of ways. Soon you will know what you like and won't like." He placed his hand onto your face his thumb grazing your cheek with delicateness.

He moved away to the suite he had in his room. The tap was running and you laid back on the bed waiting for it to be ready. The pain was extremely new and despite it being one of the worse feelings you experienced a small part of you felt hot from it. You had become turned on undesirably by him. Everything was so intense you couldn't acknowledge what felt right or wrong.