Not very professional

Waking up fresh and early you was excited for the day ahead of you. Sure you was nervous of him saying no but whatever the decision was you was prepared for it.

You wore checkered pants and a black top just to look formal and presentable. Once you felt ready you headed to the building. Walking inside the registration woman wasn't there today so you decided to just go to his office anyway. Knocking on the doors you headed in.

"Ah your back take that seat again." Seonghwa said smiling.

"So I have everything filled out." You said pulling it all out of your little bag.

He grabbed them out of your hands touching them slightly making you blush from the little contact.

He scans over the paperwork sometimes glancing at you and looking away.

"Perfect everything looks good for this position." He said although he looked lost in thought.

"But we have to have some rules." He said whilst handing over a list.

——————————rules———————————
• Only refer to me as sir unless told otherwise.
• You must dress in clothes that are to my taste.
• We have to have each other's phone numbers for emergencies and to discuss work.
• It is a must for you to be on time to work throughout the week or it will ruin my schedule.
• You finish work when I say you can finish as an assistant must assist when needed at any time.
• Be prepared for business trips out.
• Always be polite and respectful.
————————————————————————

Your eyes scanned the paper whilst Seonghwa sat in his seat. Sure they where strict rules but you was determined to have this job no matter what because the pay was exactly what you needed.

You wrote your phone number down and handed it to him gently.

"I'll be looking forward to working with you Scarlet."  He said flashing a charming smile.

The rest of the day you wondered around the city. Walking into bookstores , coffee shops trying New York's fresh street food. You felt almost happy and contempt finally enjoying life. 

The next day

It was 7:30 am and you was up and ready. Seonghwa texted you last night mentioning to wear black formal clothing. Which wasn't to hard for you. After dressing the part you swirled around in the mirror and started walking to work.

Excitedly you greeted a few workers in the building and headed straight off to his office.

"Good morning sir." You spoke nervously.

"Morning Scarlet." He said whilst scanning your outfit.

"Just go through those files and don't worry to set up how you want the desk is yours so."

"Thankyou sir."

Seonghwa's inner thoughts 💭
(She's so innocent looking. Her outfit fits her like a glove. Almost too simple and safe which is not to my liking. She shows interest but not of any attempt to catch my attention.

I'm watching her delicate body adapt to the desk slowly slouching comfortably. That's a good sign I suppose she's relaxed and is able to adapt to new surroundings. Her short blonde hair is tied up neatly obviously in an attempt to look professional and clean. But what's most intriguing is her facial expressions. It's immediately as if the confidence drops. She's nervous like a lost puppy looking for reassurance. Let's see how long she lasts here.)

-Your POV-
His eyes stuck on you whilst you sat there. It's hard to pretend you don't feel under pressure but you was try your best to hide the nerves.

Going through each file you carefully arranged them into certain categories so it's easier for him to find what he's looking for.

"All the files are arranged for you." You said cheerfully.

"Just pop them in the file cabinet Thankyou Scarlet."

"You can take the rest of the day off Scarlet." He spoke quickly.

"Oh are you sure?" You said suprised as only 2hours have passed.

"Yeah I have to go for a family meeting it's a little private." He said once more .

"Okay Thankyou Sir take care." You waved before leaving.

As you began to leave the floor that Seonghwa's office was on you saw the more busy floor that was empty the last time you saw it.

"Since when did they have all these workers?" You mumbled to yourself. Feeling a presence behind you  turned around jumping a little.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." The man spoke worriedly.

"No no it's okay I was just leaving do you need something?"

"Yeah your Seonghwa's new assistant right?"

You nodded whilst he proceeded to talk.

"Well I have this paper work that he really needs and it would be really great if you gave it to him it's rather urgent." He said holding the stack of papers firmly.

"No of course I'll take them." You said before grabbing the stack off him.

"Thankyouu." He said whilst stretching his arms in relief.

"I owe you one." He said once more

"What's your name?"You said smiling at the charming man.

"Wooyoung." He said "and yours?"

"Scarlet."

He waved before proceeding to his desk.

Now heading back into the second floor you walked to his room and opened the door. And what you saw made you shocked. A very attractive woman with her long legs wrapped around Seonghwa's figure. Her clothes all ruffled and his lips on her neck. The moment her eyes met with mine she screamed. Making Seonghwa pull away and look angrily in my direction.

From the scream stupidly you dropped all the papers on the floor. Talk about making things worse am I right ? In a panicked attempt to leave the room as quick as possible you slouched down on your knees and began the pick the papers up. However it only took a few seconds before the woman left passing by you immediately.

After grabbing all the papers not looking at him you finally did and you felt a little worried.

"Seonghwa I'm so sorry." You said holding the papers. "Wooyoung said these where really erg..."

Cut off with him coming close and snatching the papers off you he spoke with irritation. "It's sir to you and when your free from my office you come back only when told to."

You froze completely shocked by his facial expression and his overall presence.

" Do I make myself clear Scarlet."

"Completely sir." You said swallowing your nerves.

"Good now leave."

After that you left the building startled and curious. Was he really the man you assumed he was?