The last runway model

After breakfast both of you headed off to the Fashion show that was taking place. It wasn't too far from the hotel which was understandable as Seonghwa wanted to keep a low profile anything in proximity to the hotel was convenient. It made you wonder if he even enjoyed the fake job at all. He gripped your side and pulled you into him as you both walked inside the fantastic auditorium.

"Try to stay close and professional got it?" He insisted.

"Got it Sir you can count on me I'll take notes on the best designer's creations!" You said bursting with energy.

He looked at your excited face and moved his hand off you and sat down at the seats you had managed to get. It was right at the front and luckily for you that was a advantage. Models would be clear in sight and designers can see your reactions to their advertised clothing.

It began after a few more minutes and all types of models and unique looks began to emerge. The way they walked was full of elegance and trained to absolute perfection amazed you. An hour past and one last model was to be seen. Sat there in astonishment the goddess appeared. Disbelief consumed you with the heavenly look that she possessed. Her beauty was intoxicating and could suffocate the room with just her finger tips.

Out of impulse you grabbed your phone and took a few pictures of her strutting down the runway. Completely fixated on her angelic face and body structure. After it you scribbled her designer brand down and smiled in satisfaction.

"Like a beautiful butterfly floating by." Is what you said out loud accidentally from concentrating on the notes you was taking.

Gaping your eyes back up you saw Seonghwa's confused look.

"She was just very distinctive." You replied blushing slightly.

After it everyone stood up and began to leave. Seonghwa said he would be back in 10 minutes but ordered you to go and see the designers and models for advertising in the company magazines that you thought looked astonishing.

Many other people swarmed the event and you struggled to get any of the designers all together. But you headed straight away to the last woman who appeared. The man stood there with a fat cigar in his mouth and signing people papers that got shoved in his face from all directions. Scrunching your face up in disappointment from all the chaotic photographers and journalists you moved away from the seen hoping to see anyone when the loud environment calmed down.

Backing away into a corner you bumped into a body. In response you turned around you stood there in bedazzlement. It was her the last runway model.

"Oh I'm so so sorry I hope I didn't damage your lovely dress!' You exclaimed.

She was even more attractive up close. Her eyes glowed in the light an emerald green colour but a tint of blue around the iris. She had blonde hair and freckles that could only be noticed if you focused hard enough. The look of her posture was inquisitive , charming and a strong aura repelled from her weather it was intentional or not that was questionable but the cleverness of how she held her self made her all the more appealing and mysterious.

"It's fine dear are you a journalist?" She spoke as the french accent lingered in her pronunciation.

"Sort of I'm a professional assistant of a man in a fashion company so I do most of the designer labels and I suppose some magazine refrences." You rambled nervously with awkward hand movements.

She giggled faintly probably from how polite you was coming across or the fact you struggled to keep eye contact in her presence.

"Your very kind." She replied as if she understood you on a personal level.

"Oh I'm not that kind." You replied scratching the back of your clothed heart"

"Your soul is kind." She said once more putting her hand on your heart.

You stiffened as she touched you but she soon removed her hand again whilst giggling playfully.

"Can i feature you?...In my company I mean." You said completely dazed in her presence.

"Of course chérie!" She said happily.

Your face reddened quickly as the conversation went silent you was still holding your note pad out of habit. She grabbed it from your hands and began to write in it. Handing it back to you she left in a hurry , leaving in a rush. Looking back at the pad her phone number was jotted down along with her name Claudette but a scribble of Claudia for short.

That was all you needed well what was arguably acceptable considering you had no chance of getting any one else. Standing outside you looked around for Seonghwa who should have arrived back by now. You was speaking for 10 minutes or so with the model so why wasn't he there.

You texted him asking if he was busy but he didn't respond. 15 minutes later still tapping away with another message he left no response. You decided to walk back to the hotel on your own hoping that's where he was. It felt odd on why he was not texting back. After getting back you grabbed the spare key that Seonghwa gave you for emergencies and made your way to his room. The thoughts of him being noticed at the fashion show started to fill your mind after all if he was a mafia leader going anywhere would have been risky.

You was even more cautious as the sounds of movement echoed throughout the room. Worry was all you felt. You jammed the key inside and entered with no hesitation. There was no turning back from what you had just walked in on. It made you gasp when you saw Seonghwa on the bed entangled with a woman. Her hands where dominated by his large ones. In fact her whole body was under his control by his large build. He was fucking her relentlessly whilst her panicked moans of pleasure involuntarily left her lips. Seonghwa glanced up at you his eye contact sinister and deliberately daunting. He released into her whilst his eyes where locked on yours grunting in pride.

You backed away mortified and regretful for acting without thinking and closed the door. The image of him kept replaying in your mind his animalistic movements and grunts that made the room feel alive completely frightened you. Not to mention how he looked like he wanted to devour her. Being hungry for sex was something you couldn't comprehend unless it was someone special or who you knew at least.

Your room was comforting when you entered and to distract yourself you grabbed the work laptop and began to plan the magazine to be featured next week. Seonghwa appeared to be a man of mystery to you but not the good kind. His mood was inconsistent and sometimes he was temperamental. He was rude and a massive flirt. Was it all a character that he put on something he grew accustomed too for personal reasons or was he just a jerk at fault?

There was nothing wrong with him being with multiple women but it made you feel a certain way. Like he was forbidden eye candy and no matter what attraction you felt for him he was nothing but a man slag. Being a personal assistant only came with one certain perk. Good money. But was it so wrong for you to want to know him. To understand who he was. It felt illegal to feel any lewd thoughts of him considering his shallow and blunt demeanour.

You pressed your hands against your face overwhelmed before grabbing your note pad that was shoved under your pillow. In a stressed manner you wrote down all your emotions. Thoughts bleeding from the ink onto the page. It wasn't anything other than how you perceived the strange man and everything you know so far about him. Your personal objective was to find out who he really was.

 Your personal objective was to find out who he really was