Forced

Opening your eyes and analysing the office it was hard to remember what happened. You had a blanket and a small pillow the type of pillows that sofa's have for decoration. Seonghwa was sat in his desk chair typing on his laptop in a manner that could only be described as stressful.

You was still however on the floor. You figured you slept there for an hour or two because of the traumatic events that occurred. You couldn't tell what bothered you most the gun or Wooyoung's treatment of you. It hurt knowing he was like that knowing he wasn't who you thought he was.

You also hadn't forgot how Seonghwa lied of his relationship with him. He did know him but he denied it when you asked him. Then again being in a gang swears secrecy and loyalty but it didn't feel like that was why he kept it from you.

"Your awake?"

His voice as direct as always it wasn't polite nor rude just straight to the point.

"Yes." You spoke lowly.

"Here's a coffee." He handed it to you slowly as if you was a child in time out.

He sat across from you with his legs crossed slumping down meeting eye to eye with you.

"I can't work here anymore." You admitted as you took a sip of your coffee.

"You don't have a choice in that matter now."

"But I should. I didn't tell anyone after knowing and I promise I won't why can't you take my word for it." You pleased in fear your lips trembling.

"Because I won't let anyone have the chance of jeopardising my position and though your not a threat to me you are to the others." He shuffled his body coming closer to you.

"I'm being serious Scarlet I would have to kill you." The look he gave you wasn't his usual look it was dark , sinister something inside him wanting to come out. The whole situation was messy and in defeat you just nodded compliantly.

"I'll take you home." He suggested before helping you get off the floor "we will discuss a new agreement tomorrow which you will sign." He added.

"Let's do it now." You pressured.

"Right now? Fine." He responded he got up and motioned you to follow him walking down the corridor of Seonghwa's office. It was odd being somewhere else for once. He went inside the meeting room which was further down. Sometimes it had many people discussing business and what not in there. At least now you knew what it was really for.

The table in their was long and both ends were far away from each other other. Chairs on each side of course. It was convenient for multiple people to discuss information.

"Sit here." he motioned towards the chair across from his. Hesitantly you made your way to ur observing his body movements. He was tense and alert. Was this something terrifying? Something that was going to change your life forever?

His laptop was placed on the table it was clear he was searching for something.

"I'm going to ask questions and you will answer either yes or no." He stated.

"No elaborated responses?" You questioned.

"No.Nothing of the sort just short and simple." He added.