Sexual desires?

Days passes and it was finally the last day in Paris and in all honesty you was glad to go back to normality. Paris was a nice change of scenery and an experience you cherished in some ways.

The days after that awkward moment in Seonghwa's room where pretty simplistic. Note taking and interviews with company's. Nothing too stressful which was good.

In your room typing away on your laptop a text message from your phone pinged. It was from Seonghwa obviously.

S:Dinner?

Being shocked from the text you pondered at what to respond with. Dinner? After that awkward encounter with one of his play toys kind of made you hesitant to go near him. After all you haven't spent a lot of time with him since then. Minutes later you texted "sure" back. No matter what , you was still his personal assistant it wasn't optional to say no and if you did you'd probably feel shitty after it since you didn't like making other people feel low from your actions.

(Authors note: One of the main characters weaknesses is being a people pleaser it's a character flaw that has been caused from experiences that have shaped her that way.)

Now knowing not to approach Seonghwa first for anything ever again you decided to get ready and wait in your room for a while. You picked out a strawberry dress that you was waiting to wear for a nice occasion and some strawberry earnings to go with it. Applying your makeup you huffed at how hard putting your eyeliner on was. But eventually you finished with your appearance and felt slightly pleased to look more colourful than normal work clothes.

You: Are you ready?

There wasn't a response for another five minutes until you heard a few knocks on your door. Afraid on his reaction behind that door you took a deep breath before tuning the door handle that was looking extra shiny from your sweaty palms.

"Sorry if the look is too much." You stated direct with nervousness.

He stood with hardly any reaction at first until he stared at your face. Going red from him not saying anything you complemented him.

"You look charming Sir." You said abruptly whilst looking at his tidy suit and nicely textured hair. He smiled at you in amusement before saying thank you.

His body swiftly moved close to you before he lowered down to your ear.

"How mad would you be if I kissed you?" He purred.

Not responding he laughed before moving back away and saying it was just a joke. However that didn't do anything to calm down the butterflies in your stomach. His words effected you but this was because of the lack of intimacy you've had  at least you wanted to think that. Either way him having you in a vulnerable situation again sounded terrifying.

"Well let's go then shall we?" He questioned whilst holding his hand out.

You rejected his attempt and walked in front of him. He pulled his face before walking beside you leaving the hotel. He lead the way as you both strolled to the restaurant. It wasn't your plans so you didn't know where he decided to eat.

It was around the corner from the hotel and it looks fabulous. After all Paris was known for its  tidy and sheen buildings. Going to the table that you both reserved you sat down along with Seonghwa on the other side.

"So."

"So?" You said confused

"Let's talk." He spoke calmly.

A waiter brought alcohol over and pored it in both of your glasses. Thanking him he left and your attention was back on Seonghwa.

"I want to propose something." He asked with certainty of his question.