Training

The next day was less suspenseful. The sounds of birds from the window woke you from your slumber. But your heart was still racing and the confusion of forgetting what happened after you had food last night made you feel uncomfortable. Lying in Seonghwa's bed you looked to your side. He wasn't there. You breathed out in relief before getting up and looking around.  There was clothes on his dressing chair which you put on before going out.  Shorts and a black t shirt again was beginning to seem like the only colour of clothes he owned.

The place seemed quiet at first with no sign of anyone around. Quietly you slipped out of the bedroom and walked around the corridor. Heading down the stairs you saw one of them and that was Yunho.

He noticed your presence and gave you a friendly look. You just walked over to him into the kitchen and sat down on the red velvet stools. No words left your mouth and he began to realise you wasn't intending on converting with him. One thing about Yunho is that he didn't seem to judge you but simply accept things as they are.

"Right. We're training today the others have left and are doing their usual days of work. Seonghwa and Wooyoung are at the fashion set up and the others well they're irrelevant to you i suppose." He began to address the information beforehand.

"I'm going to train you in combat." He stated firmly. "We start in 10 minutes so make some breakfast quickly and we will go into the woods." He didn't linger any longer and left outside the back doors. You watched him walk away intently before making toast.

Can I escape? You thought to yourself. It would be easy to right now but you knew later on it would result in worse circumstances. After eating you went outside towards the trees which seemed endless. Though being outside made you feel less trapped and more calmer than you'd thought. Yunho was in there somewhere you figured that he wanted you to find him. It felt colder now and silent. The house was obnoxiously large and modern but the woods felt more natural and an escape from everything. You let the natural ambience fill your ears and calmly walked a long looking for Yunho. It wasn't long until you saw standing near a little set up. It had a tent archery posts and weapons that looked used.

"We all used to train here." He recalled his tone was darker than before.

"So." He faced you now his stance defensive.

"Obviously I don't know if you can fight but if you was going to fight me do what you would do." He spoke with focus.

You paused for a moment and stared at him directly. Not hesitating any longer you ran at him quickly analysing his feet positioning. It was more to the left so you thought he was going to move to the right. You moved your arm eagerly to the right hoping you would hit him. But it was blocked by his swift push. You fell harshly onto the floor and a migraine was beginning to form. You huffed and got back on your feet. You thought on how you'd go for another hit but you stayed stood up.

"Never strike first." He informed you whilst you catched your breath.

"That way you can analyse how they're going to strike. You saw my foot position and thought I was going to swing for you but I didn't I just stood my ground."

You looked at him without saying anything.

"The best way to know if you can handle a fight is to see wether the person will go for a direct hit or not and that way you can defend your body. If your stance is to the right they will swing for the left so you always push the opposite side of their body to knock off their balance." He positioned himself towards you now aiming for a direct hit.

This was your time to follow his advice. He ran at you full force and you nervously shifted feet position making him unsure on where to move. He moved to the left more so you pushed his right side intensely hoping it would work. He stumbled over slightly before catching himself with his hands. He smiled in proudness and praised you for listening.