The storage unit

It was cold and dark.Waking up worn out and fatigued it was very clear you wasn't somewhere familiar. The smell of the place was old and abandoned. You was tired up to a chair the tape and rope was tight against your body. Hardly any movement was possible not to mention your eyesight was taken away by a blindfold.

No one's POV

It was that time again. Where the boys would meet and discuss business. Although most of the time they would talk about inconvenient things that were irrelevant to their type of work. Topics like sex , women , drugs , money but most of all Wooyoung and Seonghwa had a rivalry and the men lived for the gossip. Seonghwa was the leader and what he said and did is what was followed and listened too. Wooyoung however disliked Seonghwa through his actions and his personality over all. The difficult situation for the gang was that they all grew up together. They all experienced the same hardships the same trauma and that bonded them for life. Even if they disliked each other there was never a moment where they would turn against each other.

"So she tried to flee to another country." Wooyoung snickered in amusement.

"Like that's surprising no one would gladly want to work for us would they especially her." Yunho commented.

"Where is she?" Wooyoung asked curiously starring at a frustrated Seonghwa.

"In our storage unit.She's in one of the rooms." Seonghwa stated whilst he stood there stressfully.

"Will she interfere?" Mingi asked. He wasn't always at the meet ups as his schedule was more hands on than the others. He was in charge of stocking and selling supply.

"Yes she will be one of us her involvement is going to effect us." Jongho added.

"What if she betrays us?" Hongjoong questioned.

"She won't.And we will make sure she won't." Seoghwa said firmly. His thoughts were flooded with you.

Back to your POV

Shivering in fear and desperation for something to happen you sat desperately pondering on what will happen next. Your muscles where aching and your thirst and appetite was starting to become more apparent as your stomach rumbled. Nothing could be worse than this feeling. Seonghwa wouldn't hurt you is what you kept telling yourself until the only thought you could think of was him. The way he shoved you in the back of his car with no regard of your pleading. Did he even care about you anymore? You screamed once more hoping the shutters across from you would magically open. But they didn't.

The way he held you that day. Aggressive , forceful , vigorous. He wasn't protecting you he was protecting himself. Selfish. You started to hyperventilate now the feeling of panic was surrounding your mind. The tears were streaming. You kept moving your body as hard as you could against the tape that was binding your waist.

"Seonghwa!"Your head flopped down as you screamed his name. It was pathetic.

You yelled his name once more "Seonghwa please...please Seonghwa!"

No point.

"Seonghwa!" You said once more in anguish.

Give up.

"Please..." You breathed hopelessly.

Abruptly the shutters began to make noise. Instantly you moved your head up startled with no vision.

Feet moved around before the shutters were pulled back down. Straight after that movement was coming closer to you. Sniffling in distress the blindfold was slowly taken off.

It was him. His eyes visually fixated on yours. The look of guilt lingered on his face. Was he scared too? His hands cupped your angelic face gently but you closed your eyes in response to his touch. He wiped the tears that stained your face with his hands. They were warm and clammy but you was frozen.

"You're freezing." He spoke lowly.

"Please untie me." You spoke weakly against his hand.

He stood silent. Scanning you in regret. He felt guilty. The state you was in he'd never seen you so vulnerable so afraid.

He moved to where the rope was tied. Undoing your hands the markings of the rope were embedded onto your skin. He came back to do your legs. The rope was firmly tightened. He didn't realise how hard he had secured your body. He figured you would escape again and didn't want to second guess that kind of situation again.

Now fully untied you tried to get up. Your balance uneven your strength was gone. He grabbed you as you stumbled. Instead of fighting his grip you accepted it.

He didn't expect you to allow his touch. You was always hesitant , distanced from him. He knew that the consequences were the reason for it. But it still made him feel a certain way. It was weird for you to be this close to him willingly. He got you a drink and poured the water into your mouth. You gasped before drinking it hastily. After you moved your mouth away he stopped and placed the bottle on the table behind him.

He then snaked his arms around you protectively. Keeping you close he realised how cold you was. There was a sofa in the storage unit. Seonghwa designed it for a last resort hiding spot when his life was endangered. No one would be looking in storage units for a mass gang leader. It had a sofa a standard TV set up and a tiny area that was for kitchen equipment. The basic stuff like a microwave, fridge, kettle and a little cupboard with items. But it wasn't nice or appealing. It was like a tiny enclosure for a big animal. It was for surviving not living.

He picked your frail body up and carried you to the sofa. He lied down with you on top of him. You laid on him quivering for any more warmth. There was a knitted blanket that was folded on the arm of the couch. He grabbed it and placed it on you.

"You need me to stay alive do you understand." He whispered to you as his hand began to stroke your hair.

"You belong to me now." He gripped you tighter when he said that. The possessiveness clung to your body by his dominant grip.

You didn't respond to him you just listened to what he said unable to say anything with the state you was in.

The hours you slept in there with him went fast. It didn't feel like a fulfilled sleep at all. But it was better than nothing. Better than being in that chair any longer. You woke cautiously whilst scanning your environment. Seonghwa was awake underneath you. He was starting at the tv that had one of those David Attenborough nature documentaries on.

"Good morning." He said softly. You felt him breathing against you.

you sat up uncertain on how to act. He kidnapped you left you in here for god knows how long.

You sat up away from his body now. Clearly repulsed by the close contact.

"How long have I been in here?" You asked bluntly.

"Two days."

"You left me in here with no food or water for two days?" You recalled clearly exasperated.

"You tried to run away what was my options?" He stood up walking near the kitchen area.

You sat there bewildered by his response. Options? Kidnapping should have never been an option but you remembered the contract you signed and the circumstances.

"I hate you." You murmured your lips dry and stomach empty.

He got up and walked towards the kitchen "area" it being an area and not just a kitchen is because of the limited items it had it was depressing.

He brought over a bowl of noodles. It wasn't much but your eyes widened in hunger. You stood up and reached over to grab it but he moved back still holding the bowl in his hand. You tilted your head in distress wondering why he wasn't handing it to you.

"Give it to me." You demanded agitated at his refusal.

He stood with the bowl as if there was something you needed to do to have the food.

"What?" You said unaware of what he wanted.

"Beg." He spoke dominantly.

"What..."