Resentment

"Beg for it." He said once more.

You stared at him in disbelief. His intention was clear he wanted to make you feel inferior to him. To obey him. To make you remember that you was wrapped around his finger.

You didn't do what he asked.
Scoffing in annoyance you turned your head away from his direction. He smugly sat back on the sofa. Beginning to eat the noodles in front of you chewing on them loudly to piss you off. It was cruel what he was doing. It was degrading even more so than working for him.

"Sit over here and beg." He motioned the floor were his legs where. You turned your head around and walked towards him. Sitting right underneath his lower half. You cringed before complying. Sitting there was humiliating but you was starving at this point.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

Instead of listening and avoiding conflict from your kidnapper you whacked the bowl out of his grasp. It went all over him the clothes he was wearing was now stained. Along with him reeking of beef.

He looked furious and his cheeks began to turn red. The food was still hot and you could tell it would've burned slightly but you didn't care.

"Don't treat me like an animal." You snapped at him.

"You signed a contract." He said before grabbing your throat. He pushed you down to the floor irritated and impatient. The look on his face was terrifying. You was under his grip with no strength to fight back.

"You're a monster." You spoke with hardly any air getting out.

He widened his eyes and pulled away from you. As if he realised he had abused you. As if what he had done was worse than the kidnapping. 

"You can't be like this Scarlett you need to accept this."  He spoke in response to your curled up body on the floor. He knew you was damaged. Beyond repair. He was a coward.

Knocking of the shutters began to hurt your ears. Someone was here. Was it Wooyoung perhaps? Or someone new?whoever it was made you feel trapped.

"Seonghwa?" You looked at him in worry but he didn't attempt to ease the stress you was feeling. He ignored your conflicted face and continued to move towards the shutters.

They got lifted up pretty quickly and you saw them. The members of his gang all 8 of them were there. You was stood up now and far away in the back corner of the unit. Unsure of their intentions were you preferred not be near any of them.

They all gaped their eyes at you and then back at Seonghwa the only one who seemed more curious out of them was Wooyoung. He was staring at you without any expression you could identify. He was a mystery to you now the character he played with you wasn't really him.

"Boss." Said Jongho embracingly before giving him a fist bump. He seemed energetic and small looking but he carried himself well he seemed to get along with Seonghwa. He had light brown hair and an innocent smile. Similarly with San they were more on the chirpy side when you saw them.

Yeosang and Wooyoung however were quiet and observant the types to be more independent in their thoughts and more intelligent than the other members.

Mingi and Yunho were quiet and strong spoken but also less present. Hongjoon seemed unpredictable his demeanour wasn't clear to you yet. All of them were typical gang members by clothing an all black uniform and that glare they gave to strangers.

(The names are down for context Scarlet doesn't actually know their names at the point.)

There was a car outside it was black and had smokey tainted windows to prevent anyone seeing what was inside. It was the only glimpse of sunlight you had seen in a while and for once more than ever you wanted to be outside in the fresh air. It was crushing you knowing you couldn't escape the situation you was in.

Four of them sat on the sofa and four of them stood up. Seonghwa moved next to you but you didn't feel any safer. Mingi pulled the shutters down and they began to smoke. All of them had cigarettes which they lit up. None of them spoke until Seonghwa would.

Seonghwa cleared his throat and didn't linger any phatic talk he simply said "What positions do we have available for her?"

They spoke amongst themselves discussing what they thought you would be suited for. It was inhuman. Being auctioned like a piece of meat was dehumanising. You began to shake slightly the thoughts running through your mind were making you overwhelmed.

"She's not exactly member worthy is she, she can't even stand there without shaking in fear."  Yeosang said harshly before inhaling the cigar smoke.

"Don't speak about me when you don't know me." You commented back at him.

They all looked up in amusement now as if you was in the wrong for defending yourself.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" San spoke arrogantly his glare was immersive. The dominance was fiery and your outburst seemed to spark him up. So much for chirpy.

"Who the fuck do you think you are you cunt."
You spat at him in anger. It was tense in the moment but Seonghwa didn't say anything he watched you in infatuation. He didn't care how you spoke to them in that moment he found it fascinating how you was responding to the situation itself. The vulgar words that escaped your lips entertained him.

Wooyoung got up and began to move towards you but it was quickly stopped by Seonghwa. His stance was defensive as be aggressively pushed Wooyoung away. All of them looked at you and how fast Seonhwa stopped the conflict.

"She's had a rough few days." Seonghwa said aloud making sure the others could hear. Wooyoung huffed before moving back to were he was sat.

"She will train with me." Yunho spoke lowly. "I can train her in combat and she'll be prepared for any missions if we need a spare."

"Then it's decided she will stay with us at base?" Hongjoon asked out loud.

"Yes she will stay with me." Seonghwa declared.

You stayed quiet and unresponsive for the rest of the talking. Trying to think of a way to escape again. But there was no easy way out now.

They all stood up and walked towards the shutters opening them and walking to the car outside. You stayed inside the unit wary of what to do. Seonghwa turned around and noticed you hadn't moved one foot out of place.

"Let's go." He said to you.

"Fuck you." You spat at him.

"Don't speak to me like that."

"Cunt." You yelled at him angrily.

He stormed over to you and you raised your arms up quickly shielding yourself from him but he was too strong for you to defy.

"Get...Get off me!" You argued as he grabbed your arm.

He pulled you outside and when you left the unit you saw the sun. You stopped and looked around the area it was isolated and Seonghwa's car was where you was being pulled towards.

He made you get in the front seat. The clothes you had on were dirty and started to smell of body odour. Your hair was greasy tangled and your makeup was smudged and stained. You didn't care how you looked at that point though that wasn't in your control.

He got in the car and started the engine and began to follow the black car in front.