New beginnings

It's hard being able to fit in with a new city. But you was ready to have a life of your own. New York was perfect for you. The fresh smell of coffee in the morning along with busy pedestrians rushing to there destinations you loved it.

Your apartment wasn't anything too drastic it was however manageable. The rent was pricey but you didn't worry to hard at that moment after all once you got a job life would be easier.

You've never had a love life. It sounds sad and lonely but you never had time for it you've always been focused on your dreams and you didn't want someone to ruin that for you. All your life friends and family haven't been permanent which had its pros along with its cons.

Pushing the last box into your apartment with your foot you lazily slammed the door and plopped onto the sofa. Loud buzzing of your phone made you roll your eyes. You knew that it was your mother. Answering it your mother was chatting away on the phone of how she missed her only daughter. You giggled and told her your already loving it. Your mother was the only permanent part of your family in you life and you liked it that way.

Getting changed into clothing more comfortable you decided to go for a walk. Slipping your shoes on you headed out of your apartment and began to explore. As you was walking in the main parts of the city you noticed a large fashion company building.

[workers wanted]
You observed the sign and looked through the window it definitely seemed to be a serious and fancy company. Taking in a deep breath you walked in to the registration desk.

"Hi i saw the sign on your guys window and I'm here to apply for a job." You said kindly.

The girl looked you up and down returning a faint smile she stood up and instructed you to follow her.

She stopped at two large doors and whispered "if i was you i would find another job the boss is ruthless and overall a fat jerk."

You almost chocked on your spit. It was hard to tell if she was joking and then it was clear she wasn't. She walked away quickly making you have second thoughts.  Why would she say that to me if they need workers? I do need a job pretty bad and if the pays worth it then I will work here you reassured yourself.

You knocked gently three times and sure enough a suttle "come in." Was your reply.

You walked in slowly and closed the door behind you. A red velvet desk was in front of you along with a charming man. His eyes on you like a hawk. He was in a business suit which made it even harder for you to not stair at him he was truly beautiful.

You mentally slapped yourself and decided to speak first.

"Uh sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if i would be able to work here."

He smiled and told you to sit down. Walking over you now sat down in the little chair that was across from his desk. 

"So you want to work here what kind of work are you  hoping to do." He asked politely.

"If I'm being honest I've just moved here." You scratched the back of your head "just any work that is available that will pay well."

"I'm looking for a personal assistant." He spoke firmly "If you could send me your qualifications and fill out this form i will happily consider you for the job." He said passing you a form.

"Come in tomorrow with everything filled out and I will give you my decision." He said standing up and walking you to the door. You blushed slightly when he opened the door for you.

"May I get your name sir." You said just before you was about to leave the gorgeous man.

"Seonghwa." He replied "and yours?"

"Scarlet." You said waving goodbye.

Full of excitement you rushed home. Not only was he kind but also hot.

"I have to get this job it pays so well!" You exclaimed in happiness.

After filling the form out and printing your qualifications ect you began to get tired from the long day. Walking to your bedroom you decided to go to sleep preparing yourself for the decision tomorrow.

————————————————————————
Hey guys I was super nervous for posting this first chapter mainly because I'm super INDECISIVE. All of you guys who read mean a lot to me so I never want to let you down.

Anyhoo how's everyone doing during quarantine? I hope your all well and healthy.
STAY SAFE ILY<3
————————————————————————