Celi's Getting Married?!

I didn't think this day would come and esspecially in the presence of the spoilt Stoffel too. Yuri, the company and I stared up at a marble statue of Yuri in puffy pants pointing up to the future.
I couldn't help but burst into laughter as Yuri was freaking out over the statue.

"Haha, I never thought I'd see the day Yuri would be dressed like this let alone have a statue model of him, haha" I laughed hysterically, "what the hell was Stoffel thinking?".

"Rina, this isn't funny!" Yuri yelled annoyed.

I poked his forehead and smirked, "oh please, it's hilarious. I wish Shouri was here to laugh with me".

"Rina!".

It wasn't long before the devil himself appeared with Celi, arguing about who would talk to him first. At one point there was awkward silence, I just had to break it.

Siblings will be siblings, I've felt their pain hehe

"Celi, it's so wonderful to see you again. I've missed you!" I exclaimed happily, as I walked over to the blonde to give her a hug.

"Oh Rina, it's been forever!" She cried as she returned my embrace in kind, "how are my son's treating you?".

An image of Conrart flashed before my eyes causing me to flinch with a pink hue on my cheeks, "v-very well, Celi. They're just as kind and charming as you".

Celi looked at me with a confused expression, "Rina dear, are you alright?", she asked, "you're looking a little flushed".

I waved my hands in defense with a smile, "it's just feeling a little warmer than usual this morning. No need to worry".

Someone shuffled behind me, I assume to be Conrart, causing Celi to looked then turned her attention back at me.
She smirked then takes my hands, smiling, "later we must catch up, alright?".

I blinked twice as I looked at her almost scared of what she wanted to talk about specifically.
Later we sat and ate quietly, the tension was thicker than a fog between Stoffel and the rest of us. I admit I kind of felt like a mafioso eating with a rival gang, I was on the edge of my seat as I waited for someone to jump over the table and pull out their sword ready to attack. It was getting kind of hard to eat since the anxiety made my food tasteless.

What a waste of perfectly good food...

I sigh as I then looked to my left toward Celi and Raven, Celi looked completely smitten whereas Raven looked so uncomfortable. I had to admit I'd never seen Celi this happy, I hope she doesn't regret her decision.
Even if Raven looked about ready to jump out a window.
Kind of like the same nervous look dad has when he's around my mum, I suppose that's how you can tell when a man is in love.
The thought made me smile to myself as I continued to eat, then I noticed Conrart looking at me causing me to look over at him as he smiled at me, my cheeks showing off a pinkish red hue.

"Oh that's right" Celi said in realisation then turned to Yuri and I, "you two probably haven't met yet, this is Raven".
Yuri and I ended up laughing a little sheepishly, I didn't know how to react and nor did Yuri from the sound of it.

"We've already met" Yuri replied.

"Oh really?".

From her reaction it was clear that she heard nothing of the conflict between Us and Stoffel.
I held my breath as Celi stood up to leave with Raven following behind her, it was then that the other's began to talk.
I sighed again then continued eating my cake, I was neutral party to their plan when it came to breaking off the engagement between the two lovers.
Yuri saw my view but was more interested in the 'horrific' taste that Stoffel had when we all saw the giant painting of Yuri looking like a cover girl holding a lemon.
I giggled a little at Yuri as I continued to eat, the more they talked the more desperate they seemed as they all called a truss.
I sighed and stood up quick enough that it brought everyone's attention.