Shimaron/ "Do you want to kill Julia?!"

I sighed, my cloak covered my face as we walked to the manor of the providence, hoping to get some answers for where Yuri could be. The only comfort was how devoted Wolfram was in finding Yuri, whether Yuri likes it or not Wolfram loves him so dearly.
When we got there the butler and temporary head of the house kept diverting us and telling us he hadn't seen anyone of Yuri's description.
He was starting to irritate Wolfram, I placed my hand on Wolfram's shoulder, gently and walked forward.

"Please", I begged as I pulled down my hood, "my brother's life is at stake, if you have any information of where he could be, I will be eternally grateful".

The butler looked at me in surprise but before anything else was said Dicoscose ran into the room alarmed, telling us news of Yuri travelling by boat just yesterday. We made a run for the dock to ride a paddle boat to small Shimaron and Dicoscose rowed the boat, when we arrived on land we followed the trail a large number of people took with a horse and trap. Suddenly dark clouds covered the sky but no rain just thunder then suddenly an earthquake trembled the earth beneath us, not long after in the distance was a dome of light.

"It's Yuri!" Wolfram exclaimed.

It was enough for me to leave the cart and start running towards it with Wolfram following behind me.

"Rina, wait!".

I ran and ran without taking a break, the light was gone and the dark clouds dispersed but nothing was stopping me from running to my little brother.
When I got there I noticed someone's hand hanging off a cliff and made a last effort to hurry over to them, I grabbed hold and almost cried when I saw Yuri with Conrart's arm in his other hand.

"Rina?!".

"I've got you, you idiot!", I looked over my shoulder to see Wolfram just climbing over the rocky ledge of the crater, "Wolfram hurry up and help me!".

Wolfram rushed over to help pull Yuri to safety, I sighed and collapsed.

"Yuri are you alright?" Wolfram asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm alright".

"I'm starting to wonder whether you like getting into trouble" I stated out of breath.

"Don't even joke about that", Yuri sighed.

*****

We returned to Calloria and the devastation that the box left in it's wake. We immediately started getting to work with the injured and security of the people that lived on the coast line. When we were getting short on supplies, all the men from Covenant Castle has arrived with more supplies. With persuasion from both sides, the Demon Tribe's help was greatly appreciated. As everything was happening I couldn't help but think back to Conrart and how proud he would be of Yuri's compassion towards the humans.
The next morning was Conrart's farewell as they dropped the casket, with his arm inside, into the sea. Everything after that just seem to blur away and become numb, I don't even remember returning to Calloria's shore much less Lady Flynn's Manor. I just stood by the window in the dining hall, looking out at the rest of the devastation from the previous day.

Rina, I know you're in mourning but you don't have time for this...

I'm not in mourning, I just wish he was here...

I know but you need to accept the fact that Conrart is gone...

He's not...

Rina...

"Stop it, he's not!".

"Rina?".

I spun around quickly, startled to find everyone looking at me, Yuri looking concerned, Murata and Lady Flynn looking confused, Gwendal, Günter and Wolfram looking at me sadly, a tear left my eye and I covered my mouth, filled to the brim with grief.