The Pirate Attack

Our journey began for the Unholy Sword Morgiph, I took a deep breath as we traveled across the sea to Cavalcade in the human realm.
Although despite Conrart and I accompanying Yuri, Wolfram decided to stow away on the voyage with us.
It must have been from that promise I made him swear, I smiled sheepishly as Wolfram suffered from sea-sickness. I tied my hair up in a ponytail then I continued stroking Wolfram's hair to much of his dislike but it soothed him a little. As he rested his head in my lap while I marvelled at Yuri's new look.
I think Wolfram thought Conrart and Yuri were doing something entirely different I ended up laughing a little.

"Wow, you look like an entirely different person" I exclaimed smiling.

"These contact lenses are like pebbles in my eyes" Yuri complained as he tried to get used to them.

"Now you know how Shouri feels when he wears them sometimes" I chimed giggling.

Yuri pulled a childish face and I pulled one back followed with a small laugh.

"How are you feeling this morning, Wolfram?" Conrart asked as he stepped back from my little brother.

Wolfram dropped his head back on my lap, "not good".

I sighed with a sympathetic smile as I gently stroked his hair, "think of land, Wolfram, think of land".

"It serves you right for stowing away" Conrart said firmly.

"Don't be mad at him Conrart despite Wolfram being the way he is, he just wanted to keep Yuri safe", I replied as I continued to stroke Wolfram's hair, "besides four people looks less suspicious than three".

"Don't speak for me" Wolfram groaned irritably.

"At least someone's speaking for you" I replied as I looked down at Wolfram.

"I suppose where loyalty is concerned, Wolfram isn't wrong" Conrart sighed as he rested his hands on his hips, "now let's go to breakfast".

"Don't mention food around me, I'm too sick to eat" Wolfram exclaimed as he clung to the bedsheets.

I slide off from under Wolfram and stroked his hair comfortingly, "I'll bring you back something, perhaps a drink of water".

"What about yoghurt?", Yuri suggested, "I hear that goes down smoothly".

I grimaced a little as Wolfram grabbed his sick bowl then I glared at Yuri, "well done Yuri, you made it worse".

"Sorry...".

Leaving Wolfram suffering in the room, the rest of us went to breakfast. I began to think of what to get Wolfram, something small and light on the stomach, maybe bread and honey.
Suddenly we came across two other passengers, it looked like they were father and daughter.

She's so cute! She reminds me of the kids at the kindergarten!!

"Hi there" Yuri greeted awkwardly.

"And to you, young man" the gentleman greeted back as he took his hat off his head.

It was a bit of a surprise that when he removed his hat that it revealed his shiny, bold head. Nothing would have been said about it when my stupid, little brother started to over react and jumped back.

I nudged his shoulder, restraining myself from hitting him over the head, "you're being rude".

"I must apologise for my master, he's not used to the Cavaulcade style of greeting" Conrart exclaimed as he rested his hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"Oh it's quite alright" the stranger replied with a smile, "what might your names be?".

Conrart introduced Yuri as a silk tradesman and I'm his older sister while he is the loyal attendant, I looked down at the young miss holding her father's hand and smiled warmly. She hid more behind her father's leg shyly.