The Shrine Maiden, Ulrike/ The Attempted Kidnapping

I sigh as I grab my bag from my work locker, the thought of going to the Demon Kingdom straight after work sounds exhausting, esspecially since I was looking after them on my own when my manager had to run out for a family emergency. So much seems to have happeneded in the last month, you wouldn't think so with how quiet the neighbourhood is. I love home, I don't think I could live without it. I just want to go home and read a book and help out a little with dinner. Maybe pester Shouri to come out and see the family once in a while, we barely see him anymore.
I head out of the staff room and watch as the last of the children start to head for home with their parents, but a few notice me and end up running up to me with open arms.

"We're going home now, Miss Shibuya!" They cried as they gave me a hug goodbye.

"Alright, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow" I smiled happily as I hugged them back.

They all look up at me with bright smiling faces, "okay!".

They run back over to their parents, who were bowing a little over by the gate towards me, I smile at them and wave.

I love my job.

I turn off the lights and grab the keys to the kindergarten then I head for the front door and lock it.
I made my way home after getting an iced coffee from a vending machine along the way.
It wasn't long before I noticed I was walked by the baseball field, remembering that Yuri was practicing today.

They seem to be wrapping everything up, Julia.

Go and see him, they seem to be finishing their activity.

I wondered why she said that until I realise after I saw Yuri walking by a pond on the other side of the fence with that idiot Murada. I hurried over a little as I gripped my bag strap anxiously.

Why now? This is getting ridiculous!

Before I knew it I knocked over Yuuri causing us both to fall into the pond and back to the demon kingdom... but we weren't at the castle or Gwendal's place. We were in an actual pond like we landed in a roman garden.

We sat up as I sighed as I mumbled irritably, "I knew it, I just knew this would happen... why can't we have one normal work day without something drastic or being dragged back and forth like a rag doll!".

I tossed my soaking wet bag out of the pond and proceeded to kick the water and toss the greenery in the pond angrily, "I don't even know why I have to come along against my will anyway!".

Suddenly we were surrounded by beautiful women with spears, I was not in the mood for hostility and cold shoulders. So as one of them demanded that Yuri leave, I threw greenery at her head causing her to be startled.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I screamed, "you're talking to your oh so precious deman king!".

"Rina, calm down. It's ok".

The greenery over Yuri's head fell and revealed his black hair causing all the women in the vicinity to gasp and the guards to bow for forgiveness.

I began to ring the water from my hair, "check his hair next time!".

"Honestly Rina, I've never seen you so angry", I heard Wolfram exclaim confused.

I noticed Conrart laugh behind his hand and Günter looked crestfallen, as they recalled how I threatened Conrart with a sword and knocked Günter on his ass at our first meeting as the brothers and Günter walked towards us.

"Well try working a job everyday for three weeks straight and was going to go home and relax and then you'll understand why I'm so angry" I growled as I began to step out of the pond.