"It Bit Me!"/"What's wrong with a toothless dog?".

After much traveling by boat we arrived at a lovely mountain inn, Wolfram was ready to pass out as we were having refreshments. I admit I was tired too but I've come to far to fall asleep while Yuri gets the sword.
A young woman working there told us a story about the spring and that apparently a demonic object is resting at the middle of it causing the surrounding water to scold anyone that touches it.
I was beginning to worry about Yuri burning himself but then I remembered that only the demon king can get to the sword without being burned alive.
Leaving Wolfram at the inn Conrart, Yozak, Yuri and I travelled up to the spring under the mountain. Yozak was making remarks of dragging Yuri's body back after being burned alive. It was upsetting to hear and Conrart was getting angry with him for speaking so disrespectfully. We continued on our way and took yet another boat on the short journey.

"Not much further now" Conrart said as he was navigating us while Yozak was rowing the boat.

Suddenly Yozak got splashed with a bit of the deadly water causing him to draw his hand back in shock.

"Is it really that bad?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I'll say" Yozak remarked as he rubbed his hand on the other.

"Here let me look at that", I took his hand and examined it before pulling a cantine of water from the pocket of my dress, "this might sting a little".

"There's no need to throw away good water on my hand" Yozak said as he attempted to take his hand back.

"This hand is the hand that works hard in everything you do, if you don't take care of yourself you can't take care of others. Good water is used to help you do good things for good people" I exclaimed as I took his hand back.

After my statement Yozak didn't make another attempt to refuse, in fact he looked slightly stunned, I proceeded to pour water on his hand outside the boat. The other two just observed as I applied my basic skills of first aid, I stopped and blew some cool air on the reddened hand before giving it a gentle kiss.

I smiled at my handy work before looking up at Yozak, "there we go, ship shape and ready to work. Just please be careful next time".

Yozak looked at me with bewilderment causing me to smile more brightly when he replied, "yes ma'am".

"Look there!" Conrart cried as he pointed out something glowing in the water.

As we got closer the more we knew it was the sword we were looking for, it became clear that Yuri wouldn't get burnt if he wasn't wearing any clothes. I covered my eyes as Yuri jumped in then he complimented the warm temperature and dived deep into it, it was all quite mysterious and I thought it would go down in history.
Until...

"Aah!", Yuri screamed, "the stupid thing bit me!".

"Bit you?" Conrart repeated with confusion.

"Yes that thing bit my poor little finger!".

I shook my head sadly, "Yuri are you honestly giving up after how much trouble it took to get here?!".

"But it's face, it's face!", Yuri replied in a panic, "where's my lawyer? Why do I have to do this?!".

As Yuri panicked in the spring, I shook my head disappointingly towards his behaviour it was so embarrassing for a boy his age then I turned to Yozak with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Yozak, my brother doesn't like to do things smoothly" I said as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Your brother?" He exclaimed surprised.

"That's right, that silly little kid you've been bad mouthing all the way here is my little brother".

I noticed the blue eyed man quickly turn his gaze from me to my idiot brother until he finally said, "I don't see a resemblances".