The Coronation/ Yuri The Demon King

A few days past and everyone was still stunned that Yuri agreed to making his claim to the throne and to prove how amazed they were the coronation was today and everyone was excited for Yuri to be King.
I stood next to Celi while Yuri walked up the stairs to a waterfall, while Conrart and Günter stood beside him.
This event was too embarrassing and it seemed to make Yuri nervous.

"Relax sweetie" Celi said, comfortingly.

"All I have to do is stick my hand in the waterfall?" Yuri asked, nervously.

Celi nodded, "That's right, if you want the coronation to be official, that's all you have to do".

Yuri looked at me and I smiled warmly, "I'm so proud of you, Yuri. You'll do a wonderful job".

Yuri smiled back and began to put his hand in the waterfall, when he did something began pulling him in.

It's time to go.

I gasped.

Who was that...?

Whilst Conrart and Günter tried pulling Yuri back, I smiled at the clumsiness when Yuri finally fell in.

"Don't worry everyone, we're just going home", I ran to the waterfall, "see you everyone!".

"Rina, wait!" Conrart cried, worriedly.

And like that we were gone and back on earth, in the damn ladies room with police and Murada, the stupid teenager that got us into all of that in the first place.

"Murada, you're here!" Yuri cried, surprised.

"Of course, I'm here. How could I abandoned the pair that rescued me?" Murada replied, confused.

"How could you...? How could you?!", I grabbed him by the collar, "It was your fault we got into this mess in the first place you idiot!".

And from that day I hated Murada with an undying passion and Yuri always made sure I wouldn't kill him for what he did.
Although, I don't regret going to the Demon Kingdom, I finally got to meet everyone.
I never forgot that unknown voice, that wasn't Julia in my head, I wonder who that was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of weeks went by, I was starting to wonder if The Demon Kingdom was just a dream, but...

Rina, wake up it's almost noon!

Julia says otherwise and has been more restless since going there.
I groaned and climbed out of bed and looked at the time.

"It's almost eight. Stop being my alarmclock, I can relax you know" I replied a little annoyed.

Julia didn't say anything but I went and got dressed anyway, since I'm up so I might as well embrace the day.